Hi all

Speedycort

Reaction score
I've started playing SWAT 4 since 2008,
have been a nightmare for many people in the game, :)
I want to join the clan, respect
;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
omg, did u say swat4? could u be a new face we don't know?

welcome on forum! ;)

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum

JoJo

Reaction score
Soo.. He decided to apply to |WM|. Cool! :p

Let me tell you someting about this guy.. :)

He was a 4U Cadet. Playing in SH server. Several guys from PG spotted him using Wallhack. They reported him to 1 of the Managers in 4U clan.

This manager started a conversation with Speedycort. Told him he would need UAC. Especially in the future if someone would ask him to join!

Apparently.. Of some reason Speedy kinda snatched him off by saying thigs like "Son of a bitch" and "Asshole." Even though this manager didn't accuse him and he didn't say anytihng bad about Speedy. Still Speedy was aggressive towards him. Don't even know the reason why today.. After that convo they had.. Speedy left clan..! (Before he got kicked lol.) :D Wonderer what happend there..!

So.. 3 PGs spotted him using Wallhack in SH server, he rages back to an innocent 4U manager who didn't do a single thing except tried to help Speedy and at the end he left clan. Hmm sounds suspicious to me! o_O

+ Also lately I've heard several guys saying he is using wallhack. (I've personally never seen it. But they are trustful guys who said it.)

So you might keep an eye on this guy! :p

See you around! :D

Added: PS. Note.. I am not personally saying he is cheating. Cuz I don't know. I am just saying what I've heard! :) DS.

Reactions: KrazyFire

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The story reminds me of Weedshitter :D hahahaHAHAAHAHAH.

Speedycort

Reaction score
JoJo said:
Soo.. He decided to apply to |WM|. Cool! :p

Let me tell you someting about this guy.. :)

He was a 4U Cadet. Playing in SH server. Several guys from PG spotted him using Wallhack. They reported him to 1 of the Managers in 4U clan.

This manager started a conversation with Speedycort. Told him he would need UAC. Especially in the future if someone would ask him to join!

Apparently.. Of some reason Speedy kinda snatched him off by saying thigs like "Son of a bitch" and "Asshole." Even though this manager didn't accuse him and he didn't say anytihng bad about Speedy. Still Speedy was aggressive towards him. Don't even know the reason why today.. After that convo they had.. Speedy left clan..! (Before he got kicked lol.) :D Wonderer what happend there..!

So.. 3 PGs spotted him using Wallhack in SH server, he rages back to an innocent 4U manager who didn't do a single thing except tried to help Speedy and at the end he left clan. Hmm sounds suspicious to me! o_O

+ Also lately I've heard several guys saying he is using wallhack. (I've personally never seen it. But they are trustful guys who said it.)

So you might keep an eye on this guy! :p

See you around! :D

Added: PS. Note.. I am not personally saying he is cheating. Cuz I don't know. I am just saying what I've heard! :) DS.
Hahah pg members is nab http://www.suspectsheaven.info/main/index.php/forum/general-disscussions/118-pg-clan-ban

PG Clan only aimbot playing.
is pro players defamation
I went to your clan
slander me
:D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
nonetheless we will test u with uac3 b4 allowing u to join us!

JoJo

Reaction score
Of what I've heard, he has at least a clean UAC account today! But that doesn't mean he didn't cheat past week! :p (Still I am not saying you are cheating cuz I don't know and I don't wanna accuse anyone.)

Mon, Sep 23 19:50:47 2013 (10 min ago.)

Speedycort: you noob?
JoJo: Yees! :D
Speedycort: hehe really son of ^^
Speedycort: http://www.suspectsheaven.info/main/index.php/forum/general-disscussions/118-pg-clan-ban
Speedycort: im not block sh server you gay friend pg members block
Speedycort: and aimbot playing
Speedycort: pg
Speedycort: ;)
Speedycort: bye
JoJo: See ya! :D
Speedycort: I went to your clan
slander me
Speedycort: hehe
JoJo: Shit happens! :D
Speedycort: now niko your clan removed
Speedycort: ancis remove
Speedycort: :D
JoJo: You think I care? xD
Speedycort: heheh ok gey
Speedycort: D:
JoJo: lmfao! xD
Speedycort: eat my bananaa
JoJo: I am happy we did not accept you in clan! xD Just letting you know cuz you have a hell of an attitude! :D
Speedycort: hehe
Speedycort: clan to me too

JoJo: You need to get some english lessons cuz I can't really understand you but I guess it doesn't matter! :D
Speedycort: now you shut up im playing pro game bs sh server :D you gay pg members not connect pls said ^^
JoJo: HAHA You started to talk with me! :D You can shut your mouth! :D
Speedycort: bye gay
JoJo: See you lova! :*
Speedycort: not see ya :D
Speedycort: your server only gay?
JoJo: Really get some english lessons cuz I can't understand you.. And didn't you tell me to shut up? Shut up yourself then! :D
Speedycort: haha
Speedycort: ananı sıkeyeim
JoJo: Yea agree
Speedycort: understand :D
Speedycort: bacını sikeyim
Speedycort: orospu cocugu
Speedycort: amın feryadı
JoJo: Really you're such a kid! :D
Speedycort: bye gay
Speedycort: delete my profile you fucking bad site
JoJo: I didn't add you! :D

If you want a kid with a freaking attitude, here you got him WM! :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont (guess most of us) care about opinion SH since they dont have clue how to admining swat server. Well to make it clear. We are not one of that clans who accepting unknown poeple. Right now you can meet our members usually in version 1.1 on MYT server. I advice to you if you really wanna join us to hold on with application otherwise you will get denied. Try to meet us , integrete with clan by using team speak, xfire and forum.
ps uac3 is must

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)