Hi all

Speedycort

Reaction score
Michal said:
I dont (guess most of us) care about opinion SH since they dont have clue how to admining swat server. Well to make it clear. We are not one of that clans who accepting unknown poeple. Right now you can meet our members usually in version 1.1 on MYT server. I advice to you if you really wanna join us to hold on with application otherwise you will get denied. Try to meet us , integrete with clan by using team speak, xfire and forum.
ps uac3 is must
My uac profile http://uac.ac/#player/id=346935
look
;)

Ben

Reaction score
I also talked to {KL}>Linux, he contacted me to assure me that this dude is a cheater , just saying,

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Also Jetson stop talking like that. You're giving him hope maybe for nothing and it's swatside business.

If all that is true... No. Muslim. :D

Speedycort

Reaction score
Ceeee said:
Also Jetson stop talking like that. You're giving him hope maybe for nothing and it's swatside business.

If all that is true... No. Muslim. :D

WTF -.-

Reaction score
I personally saw Speedy wallhacking few days ago on SH, was clear to see, after he got accused of using wallhack he just started to accuse me of aimbot...as a defense . Speedy don't say you are a nightmare for many people in the game because you can't even play properly, with wallhack you still lack of brain usage in game. Can't wait to see you range banned on every server in swat :D

Speedycort

Reaction score
Sonny said:
I personally saw Speedy wallhacking few days ago on SH, was clear to see, after he got accused of using wallhack he just started to accuse me of aimbot...as a defense . Speedy don't say you are a nightmare for many people in the game because you can't even play properly, with wallhack you still lack of brain usage in game. Can't wait to see you range banned on every server in swat :D
your friends and you cheater ;)

http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/0&cheaterid=90075/ «|SOH|»Doda No Recoil
http://www.markmods.com/banlist/bandetail/0&cheaterid=90113/«|SOH|» Triedge Long Arms

http://www.suspectsheaven.info/main/index.php/forum/general-disscussions/118-pg-clan-ban «|PG|» Aimbot Block Suspect's Heaven Servers ;) See YA! girl

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Speedy, if you want to join us, first you have to be our friend. Play with us, be active on forum, and then try to apply.

SH accusations have no value here.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Personally I joined undercover once when he played on SH and he didnt cheat but I played only once with him. Unfortunately he copied style some players from SH. He running with peper sprey in big room or hall. It doesnt work against even avarage shoters. What is the reason to post here reports about SoH etc
Obviously for me Speedycort isnt material for WM he is spamming some nonsense on forum other clans. Our reputation is enough bad :)

Speedycort

Reaction score
Xavii said:
Speedy, if you want to join us, first you have to be our friend. Play with us, be active on forum, and then try to apply.

SH accusations have no value here.

Personally I joined undercover once when he played on SH and he didnt cheat but I played only once with him. Unfortunately he copied style some players from SH. He running with peper sprey in big room or hall. It doesnt work against even avarage shoters. What is the reason to post here reports about SoH etc
Obviously for me Speedycort isnt material for WM he is spamming some nonsense on forum other clans. Our reputation is enough bad :)

throw slander, me, UAC, can always go, no problem, michael 1.0 on a server you can try any.

And, wm bunny knows me, you can ask him

See Ya!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Speedycort said:
And, wm bunny knows me, you can ask him
Holy shit! Did Bunny had a sex change operation?!

Reactions: Gumias

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
I'm gonna be honest if you think any of PG cheat then you have absolutely no knowledge about this game so conversation about joining won't even be mentioned in the same line, good bye!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)