Hi all

Reaction score
Wasn't i the one writing he cheats first? :D Wasn't i the one showing you people the truth about Takedown before it even came out? destroying naive people dreams :D MrRight :D

Vivi

Reaction score
Trolls will always be trolls, Sonny. As Mig said, don't feed the trolls.
I remember he was really indeed Mr. Right about everything. From calling you ironic for saying Speedycort was cheating to Takedown matter.
you should trust someone who played with him LOTS OF TIMES and also knows how to spot the difference of his gameplay before and after UAC.

Don't need to be that soft. You still get all the credits. :)
Rather expected from this sort of breeds.

Reactions: Troll aka Sonny

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Ben said:
I also talked to {KL}>Linux, he contacted me to assure me that this dude is a cheater , just saying,

Sonny said:
I personally saw Speedy wallhacking few days ago on SH, was clear to see, after he got accused of using wallhack he just started to accuse me of aimbot...as a defense . Speedy don't say you are a nightmare for many people in the game because you can't even play properly, with wallhack you still lack of brain usage in game. Can't wait to see you range banned on every server in swat :D
4 days later, if my eyes still serve me right :D

I still didn't try that Takedown patch though... But yeah, you were right about that one :D

And Vivi, please don't put words in my mouth, I never called him ironic, I meant that Speedycort posted cheating videos of other people on Xfire (which for me is funny, I don't know your sense of humor). You just search for a reason to rage at everyone, that is the cruel truth, like it or not ;)

Reaction score
Rozmowa rozpoczęta pomiędzy «|PG|» S o n n y a JoJo: Sun, Sep 15 13:43:05 2013
[13:43] «|PG|» S o n n y: hi lol
[13:43] «|PG|» S o n n y: i saw speedycort cheating yesterday

Jojo was unavailable at 14 september so i needed to message him at that day.....so i guess you found out week later that he cheats :D

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Sonny said:
Rozmowa rozpoczęta pomiędzy «|PG|» S o n n y a JoJo: Sun, Sep 15 13:43:05 2013
[13:43] «|PG|» S o n n y: hi lol
[13:43] «|PG|» S o n n y: i saw speedycort cheating yesterday

Jojo was unavailable at 14 september so i needed to message him at that day.....so i guess you found out week later that he cheats :D
Just because I said it to Ben at that day doesn't mean I knew it since that day :)

But really, this conversation about Speedycort has gone nuts :D I won't spam here anymore.

Ben

Reaction score
thx linux , since when u act all mature and shit?

Reaction score
Rofl. Ye well it's not about that, it's about me going on public announcing people that he is cheater, few days later other people join me and admit that he cheats lol. I don't understand how Vivi searches for fight , anyway, enough of spam.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is awesome! Please continue everyone.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
4th post in a row saying that this shit is pretty amazing is lame? Who cares :p

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
NO NO I KNEW IT FIRST THAT HE WAS CHEATING

edit: This thread became in a troll area. 4 memes new record

Reactions: Charfire

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Guys, you could also participate in our spam and offtopic areas!

Ben

Reaction score
one of reasons that i joined here was that they said to me dont join WM too many gays there , so i joined

Speedycort

Reaction score
{KL}Linux said:
Just because I said it to Ben at that day doesn't mean I knew it since that day :)

But really, this conversation about Speedycort has gone nuts :D I won't spam here anymore.
You nab and idiot player learn to play go traning all time and single player now shut up kiss my banana ;)
Ceeee said:

Are u shemale and moron asshole, which ? :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)