Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Haha I'm the dude in the middle with certificate

are u single?

Reactions: Charfire and ZeuS

ZeuS

Reaction score
not really i was just trolling i dont really give a crap if its you or not LAN's are not interesting enough for me to waste my time on

So it's okay for you to troll but not for anyone else?

More double standards on show...

Magneset

Reaction score
you dress like a homosexual get some style dude and shorts? LOOOOOOOL

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No offence Zeusy juicy, but... GYM calls ya man! :lol:

ZeuS

Reaction score
Why do I need to go to the gym? I don't plan on lifting anything heavy I have people like you to do laborious jobs like that lol :D

Magneset

Reaction score
wauw and mr LAN think he is something xD your body looks like a 10 year old and your clothes style is pathetic aswell. bitch pleeeeease you cant even get the respect of a kid and according to you im a kid then i just proved my point

Magneset

Reaction score
im certainly not gonna tell you where i live since i got no reason to :D and i would prefer that you not show up on my doorstep with your feminine voice asking me out

ZeuS

Reaction score
wauw and mr LAN think he is something xD your body looks like a 10 year old and your clothes style is pathetic aswell. bitch pleeeeease you cant even get the respect of a kid and according to you im a kid then i just proved my point

You are obviously some ugly virgin nerd then, I get bitches. Ugly people go to the gym to try and look more attractive to the opposite gender. As I have been blessed with good looks, I don't feel the need to go through pain to look decent.

Also, my clothing style? Honestly? This is standard clothing in summer for anyone who doesn't stay in their room 24/7 like you rofl. Shorts and a tshirt you know? Summer wear, not wearing your boxers all the time sweating whilst on your PC all day in Summer

I already look good, don't flame me because you're jealous haha. I was voted best looking gamer @ tek9 + LAN. I doubt you'd say that to anyone without being behind your keyboard Warlord. I'm 19 and fucked more bitches than you and your Dad combined.

10 year old? Please, that is just a shit insult basing my whole body structure off one photo haha, you obviously know what 10 year olds look like because you stare at them in the park you freak hahah

ZeuS

Reaction score
im certainly not gonna tell you where i live since i got no reason to :D and i would prefer that you not show up on my doorstep with your feminine voice asking me out

Xavii was talking to me, the good looking attractive one out of the both of us.

Mirin?

Magneset

Reaction score
Sorry i was busy eating my bawl of "haha zeus think he is good looking" i have seen better looking people behind a box of corn flakes and just based on you trying to defend your look by posting a random picture is pathetic and the only reason you won the "best looking gamer" if that even exists is because the others look like pure shit which makes you look good.... so sad but oh well

Magneset

Reaction score
at the top of university? thats funny " I WANT UNBANNED" you cant even spell a sentence correct..... so by now i know you are trolling and i dont even understand why you went through all of this you could just have left and be mature... oh well so much for a "university" student

ZeuS

Reaction score
at the top of university? thats funny " I WANT UNBANNED" you cant even spell a sentence correct..... so by now i know you are trolling and i dont even understand why you went through all of this you could just have left and be mature... oh well so much for a "university" student

You don't spell sentences, you spell words.

A sentence is a combination of words or in some cases and single word, in this case you could be seen correct. To the majority of people you would be seen as a cretinous idiot, of which you are.

I was actually just having a little bit of fun with Ceeee and Xavii but obviously you were never taught to have fun by your parents, probably because you had your Dad's dick stuck up your arse a lot of the time, hence the reason you have homophobic tendencies.

HOWZZAAAAAAAT?

Magneset

Reaction score
Having fun with Ceee and Xavii? you came here to bitch about a ban... and could have left after ryu was done chatting with you but you stayed and posted pictures of people from your facebook friendlist and claim you got a brain which you obviously dont since you are still here and i dont have homophobic tendencies i just dont want people like you at my doorstep bitching about a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)