ZeuS Permanently Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeuS

Reaction score
Hi WM,

I was recently permanently banned by Warlord for some really silly reason, in my opinion.

He thinks from one action it's enough to ban me for wallhack or no smoke(not sure what he thought it was) without taking into account my explanation.

I tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen and just rage banned me. I know that wsi is not liked on WM server because people flame us and we reply to the flamers.

But here goes:

It was on crossfire, and I was inside melons near B bomb, my team mate stavros was inside light(below cornerhouse) and called one was inside basement so I shot straight into basement and killed Warlord. There was some smoke so obviously Warlord would think it was weird and I understand that. But he banned me with little proof and I feel victimised. it's pretty simple what happened and I know you don't like ghosting so me and Stavros go on the same team like you asked us to and this happens we use teamwork against the other team.

A little advice maybe go into spec secretly to record suspect cheaters then you have real proof :)

I hope you can see that the ban was a mistake because wsi are active players on WM server and keep it full :D

Also, I know that wsi are sometimes dumb and mess about on your servers but we only try to have fun. We can only say sorry if we do stuff you don't like...

Username: wsi.gr ZeuS-
GUID: dd227a91

Thank you for reading.

Kind regards,

ZeuS

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey Zeus.

It wasn't Warlord. Ryu/Charme did it.

Now let me see...
  • You always flame on our server towards everyone, no matter have they flamed you etc.
  • You and stavros doesn't have anykind of respect towards admins
  • You don't obey the rules...
  • I've got several reports of you 2 dumbasses just shooting every1 on knife rounds, flaming towards every1 afterwards and being racist etc.
You act on the server like you own the server, even when there is WM members online

You can tell Stavros that If I hear or see once more that kind of flame ors. shit... Perm ban.

Enough of you 2 clowns breaking the rules on our server everyday.

EDIT: You can wait until Ryu answers to you on this topic.

ZeuS

Reaction score
Ah yeah it was Ryu :p - Sorry Warlord dudeeeeeee!

In reply to your comment

- I don't flame first I just defend myself as I have said to your admins when on the server

- We do respect people and admins but respect works both ways, if your admins flame us hard what do you expect? Us to kiss your butts? lol

- Okay I admit we have broken some rules and we take our punishment, stavros got banned for a week and he is back and not breaking the rules

- Only time I shoot people is when they're up on glitches or shooting me, it's not my fault I kill them before they can kill me. I'm not a racist, I've seen your members use casual racism or at least dropping the N bomb, if we can't do it why should they, I call stavros my n*g*a, cos he is :p

We don't act like we own the server but I see where you're coming from when you say it. But it's not our fault we get people mad because we kill them, and I tell people not to do jumps and stuff because if there's no admins on when it's knife round who is there to tell them? That's the only way I could be seen 'acting like I own the server'.

When Ryu sees the explanation, there's no need to keep me banned :)

You can see that I've tried to say sorry...wsi enjoys your server and it would be sad to stop us playing on your server over something like this.

regards,

ZeuS

Reactions: ZeuS

Magneset

Reaction score
The amount of lies in 1 single post.... unbelivable im not even going to point them out if you are going to get unbanned which probably wont happen you really need to pull your shit together

Reactions: Ceeee

ZeuS

Reaction score
The amount of lies in 1 single post.... unbelivable im not even going to point them out if you are going to get unbanned which probably wont happen you really need to pull your shit together

If you are going to accuse me of lying at prove it, the fact you said you're not going to point them out shows your lack of actual proof.

Reactions: ZeuS

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Agreed with Warlord.

I just say... You're talking shit now.

We can ask from any1 of WM members who plays on the promod server that how do you behave on the server etc. etc.

Btw... I banned Stavros for 24H just the day before yesterday if I recall right... Cause of I heard AGAIN shit what you and that little friend of yours have been doing on our server. He was already banned for a week by Ice, now I had to ban him again...

Well... It's not only my decision will your ban remain or not.

I believe you will hear some opinions here...

ZeuS

Reaction score
I got no reason to prove any of your statements since you aint got no authority in here what so ever.

Yep just like any justice system you don't prove to the person you're penalising why you're punishing them. Oh wait, they do.

This is the attitude I was talking about, you expect people to respect your members when we get talked down upon? Silly silly silly.

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
I banned Stavros for 1 week 2 weeks ago for his behavior.
Srsly I dont care... Anybody could ban them all for no reason and I can stay cold as Ice :D

Reactions: Ceeee

Magneset

Reaction score
Zeus im not the guy who banned you so i dont have a reason to prove anything besides as cee said everyone in here know what you and your friend does on the server and we trust our members

ZeuS

Reaction score
The fact is, you've permanently banned me for cheating.

I don't cheat.

Ban revoked.

If people break rules afterwards, punish accordingly.

That is how this should work. Not some horrible dictatorship where you can swing your e-dicks and ban people because they're better than you or you dislike them.

ZeuS

Reaction score
I banned Stavros for 1 week 2 weeks ago for his behavior.
Srsly I dont care... Anybody could ban them all for no reason and I can stay cold as Ice :D

Another example of the model attitude displayed by WM.

Bans for no reason, sounds good to me.

Magneset

Reaction score
Well you broke the rules so many times that from that alone you should get a perma ban... and you still dont have any authority to tell us what to do.... and we cant swing our e-dicks and ban people? i think we just did in this case you

ZeuS

Reaction score
Well you broke the rules so many times that from that alone you should get a perma ban... and you still dont have any authority to tell us what to do.... and we cant swing our e-dicks and ban people? i think we just did in this case you

Haha see, it's just a personal vendetta.

For your information I didn't tell you to do anything I just said what anyone with a decent idea of judgement would do, rather than being completely bias and victimising one person for unknown reasons.

I've been nothing but nice to WM members, always saying hi etc and this is my treatment when I ask for a little bit of respect.

Magneset

Reaction score
Not really you break the rules and dissrespect admins.

Tell me a few days ago on vacant when i caught you shoot in the knife round why did you leave the server instantly? i guess you had a good reason to shoot? or what?

ZeuS

Reaction score
Not really you break the rules and dissrespect admins.

Tell me a few days ago on vacant when i caught you shoot in the knife round why did you leave the server instantly? i guess you had a good reason to shoot? or what?

That's when stavros was banned for a week, I've already admitted that have you even read the OP?

That was a one off incident, which doesn't deserve a perm ban for cheating, does it?

I don't think you get the point Warlord, I have been unjustly banned. End of.

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Zeus, you gay.

Numbers of reports ( zeus...stavros ... zeus ... stavrosss) and you behavior is good enought for me.

You have no respect, breaking rules, insulting admins ... so I agree with ban.

Your leader should tell all wsi something abt good behavior in foreign servers.
wsi = only problems for me ... no matter what you say, I dont care! :huh: and now PISS OFF! pls

Magneset

Reaction score
no that was not when he was banned both of you was there... first you started shooting than stavros started shooting i changed my nick and you and him left the server instantly and a one off event? BULLSHIT... im getting more and more sure that the ban is gonna stay

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's when stavros was banned for a week, I've already admitted that have you even read the OP?

That was a one off incident, which doesn't deserve a perm ban for cheating, does it?

I don't think you get the point Warlord, I have been unjustly banned. End of.

Ummm... Stavros got banned for a week, 2 weeks ago... Map was CRASH.

Ryu, me, ice, missy and hmmm.. whoelse was online then @ the server? :D

I'm not going to say anything according to the ban anymore.

Ryu will reply to you in here later.

ZeuS

Reaction score
Zeus, you gay.

Numbers of reports ( zeus...stavros ... zeus ... stavrosss) and you behavior is good enought for me.

You have no respect, breaking rules, insulting admins ... so I agree with ban.

Your leader should tell all wsi something abt good behavior in foreign servers.
wsi = only problems for me ... no matter what you say, I dont care! :huh: and now PISS OFF! pls

Hahaha. We're just friends who play cod on CG and have a laugh in public servers. There is no leader, we're not a "CLAN". We just play cod together, we don't take things seriously unlike you, evidently. Maybe someone needs to tell you that this is a game...

Personal attacks are always good to get your point across too, well done. Gold star for you.

Magneset

Reaction score
Ok so since you "dont take the game seriously" then find another server to play on so we dont have to deal with you anymore a little less work for the admins with you 2 gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)