ZeuS Permanently Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeuS

Reaction score
Well I don't know when it was, you banned stavros for a week for a pathetic reason too? What a surprise, stavros was banned recently for something petty again.

Get a grip.

ZeuS

Reaction score
Ok so since you "dont take the game seriously" then find another server to play on so we dont have to deal with you anymore a little less work for the admins with you 2 gone

You're so sad. I hope you realise this, we actually brought some quality you your server instead of the dumb kids who play there.

If Warlord is now the clan leader( that's how he's acting now), then fine we won't play on your server.

Have fun banning the good players on your server so you can actually get close to the top of the scoreboard, sad move by you guys.

Magneset

Reaction score
You brought quallity? by breaking rules and talking shit to everyone? the only kids on that server is you and starvos and no i dont act like the leader im just talking on behalf of them since they got better things to do than taking care of a whiny kid like you so find another server and leave this forum

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. We're just friends who play cod on CG and have a laugh in public servers. There is no leader, we're not a "CLAN". We just play cod together, we don't take things seriously unlike you, evidently. Maybe someone needs to tell you that this is a game...

Personal attacks are always good to get your point across too, well done. Gold star for you.

I am sorry if I insulted you personaly .. To prevent wasting of my time in the future, since now if I find any wsi on the server = perm.

THX for GOLD STAR :) my first

ZeuS

Reaction score
You brought quallity? by breaking rules and talking shit to everyone? the only kids on that server is you and starvos and no i dont act like the leader im just talking on behalf of them since they got better things to do than taking care of a whiny kid like you so find another server and leave this forum

You actually sound angry about this whole ordeal, chill out and relax.

I was banned for cheating, not for being a whiny kid. Which I'm not, I may add.

I'm going to watch the football, I await a sensible reply from a WM member, hopefully Ryu isn't a 12 year old angry kid, right Warlord?

Magneset

Reaction score
Im not really angry im just making sure i exposed all your lies so when ryu shows up he can see what kind of person you really are. Nice chatting with you and enjoy your perma ban. xD

ZeuS

Reaction score
Im not really angry im just making sure i exposed all your lies so when ryu shows up he can see what kind of person you really are. Nice chatting with you and enjoy your perma ban. xD

Oh yes, those lies. Which you conveniently haven't pointed out at all. Hilarious.

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
You actually sound angry about this whole ordeal, chill out and relax.

I was banned for cheating, not for being a whiny kid. Which I'm not, I may add.

I'm going to watch the football, I await a sensible reply from a WM member, hopefully Ryu isn't a 12 year old angry kid, right Warlord?

You dont understand! Your behavior caused,ban stays that way no matter who gave ban to you as the first and for what.

I trust Charme, and I wont let play fools like you on our servers...end of story .

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
why is anyone even bothering anymore? guess the posts made it clear that the ban should stay.

i've only seen you wsi.whatsoever dudes 2-3 times and that might even be 2 months or more ago but im definately going to call the perm ban. if that was a dictatorship we wouldnt discuss that intenal, which we do.

and btw i dont know why youre "havin fun ramming people on pubs" since the only goals you've achieved so far is signing up on CG. awesome job mates. i'd be proud of internet superiority if i was you. the fact that ive never heard of wsi says it all

ZeuS

Reaction score

epic.LAN.

Teams like phantasmagoria etc.

WSI Members came 3rd there.

Yeah cool, never seen you on WM server pilleman.

Magneset

Reaction score
And you show a random picture with random people.... nice job as you said to me.. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF... i guess you cant provide it?

ZeuS

Reaction score
And you show a random picture with random people.... nice job as you said to me.. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF... i guess you cant provide it?

Haha I'm the dude in the middle with certificate, eames is holding keyboard on the left, panos is on my right. Phantasy(surely you know this you fanboys) is on my right too,

Zeus isn't my real nick. We aren't greek, as you actually know because you checked our IPs.

But sure, just be that way, will get you far in life.

Magneset

Reaction score
i still dont see any proof only words on a forum. of course i can claim im one of those people aswell..... everyone could actually im the invisible guy in the background holding the 1st prize

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yoyo dudes,

i hesitated a long time before banning you.

well Zeus, i remember bullshit acting from you and starvros few weeks ago, but i also noticed u were watching ur acting in the last days and i respected that.

but, whatever say everyone about that, i don't care this is nothing 2 be with my ban

i banned you for wh, since u described the situation perfectly, u were killing 2 guys through smoke, and i saw ur shots, u aimed at them perfectly and followed them through smoke...i explain myself : you moved your aim where the guy was standing without shooting (tho u had the info over ts that they were somewhere in this smoke, at bottom light.....but they were running fast and moving...but u perfectly tagged every bullet on them both, all of that through smoke...amazingly suspicious if u want my mind. A ts call didn't explained that, and u didn't know u were specced, so yeah, in that case i judge on one action...

by the way, i did what i through was appropriated, i got nothing personnal against you i just seek cheats and i m pretty good @ it. Of course i can do mistakes, its a hard job and we probably banned many innocents, but well, that's a risk m8

peace

ZeuS

Reaction score
i still dont see any proof only words on a forum. of course i can claim im one of those people aswell..... everyone could actually im the invisible guy in the background holding the 1st prize

Don't need to prove anything to you, if an admin actually wants to inquire on who I am they can PM me, I don't need to show you anything.

ZeuS

Reaction score
yoyo dudes,

i hesitated a long time before banning you.

well Zeus, i remember bullshit acting from you and starvros few weeks ago, but i also noticed u were watching ur acting in the last days and i respected that.

but, whatever say everyone about that, i don't care this is nothing 2 be with my ban

i banned you for wh, since u described the situation perfectly, u were killing 2 guys through smoke, and i saw ur shots, u aimed at them perfectly and followed them through smoke...i explain myself : you moved your aim where the guy was standing without shooting (tho u had the info over ts that they were somewhere in this smoke, at bottom light.....but they were running fast and moving...but u perfectly tagged every bullet on them both, all of that through smoke...amazingly suspicious if u want my mind. A ts call didn't explained that, and u didn't know u were specced, so yeah, in that case i judge on one action...

by the way, i did what i through was appropriated, i got nothing personnal against you i just seek cheats and i m pretty good @ it. Of course i can do mistakes, its a hard job and we probably banned many innocents, but well, that's a risk m8

peace

Okay I respect that you've put time into posting to me in a reasonable way unlike other members, thank you. You also acknowledge that wsi's behaviour improved since the bans on stavros etc.

I disagree that you can ban me from this one incident for cheats, a lot of people would base something what I did on luck or coincident. One dodgy shot means nothing in my opinion.

If there's any way I can prove to you that I don't cheat, just tell me. If not. Okay I accept your decision.

I certainly don't appreciate the way some of your clan spoke to me tonight.

See you around.

For Warlord: See above for the way adults converse, not flaming over nothing and acting upon personal vendettas.

Magneset

Reaction score
im soooo sorry.... and i hope you can behave on other servers

Magneset

Reaction score
not really i was just trolling i dont really give a crap if its you or not LAN's are not interesting enough for me to waste my time on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)