Working out / weight gain / Weight loss / Training

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Hey sexy people ! :)

I decited to start a little conversation here about working out and/or training in general.

Thing is, in the last year and a half I have not moved my ass other than from the computer chair, to work and back.
I used to do Crossfit, weight lifting and running on a regulat basis so now I as starting to collect fat around the waist :p

Here we can share food diary´s, trainings, weight training tips and guide´s to a better lifestyle :) ... oh and fucking working out playlists !! :D

Im gonna buy myself a year card to the gym on Monday and turn my eating habits around.
Last year has been nothing but fast food and trash since I became single again ( never in the mood to cook for myself )

Any good weight trainings that have worked for you ?

Im looking at loosing weight and turning the fat into muscles :p

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQUTJjWvx3I[/youtube]

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Don't buy a full year gym card, it's a huge mistake, I promise you, you just tell yourself "I'll be motivated to go there and practice because I paid" but you actually won't go or hardly go.

I was pretty overweight when I was younger, what I did was just stop eating and start walking (I was swimming as well and I do from time to time now)
At the age of 14 I was 170cm and around 90kg, I wasn't moving until the age of 16-17 when I decided to put end to all of it, now I am 170cm (no kidding) and 75kg, not much, but now I am only 5kg overweight and not 20kg.

The best thing to do IMO is just stop eating completely, 2 meals a day is enough.
Some fruit at the morning (some claim it's better to eat other things, dunno) like an apple or two.
1PM eat your lunch with proteins, some salad (can be even half a tomato and half cucumber, not too complicated) and potatos/rice and all those things
Eat your supper between 6pm to 8pm but not later, give your stomach some time to work it before going to sleep (warning: poo at the morning)

More tips:
Eat slowly, it takes some time for your brain to actually acknowledge that you are eating
Stop eating when you aren't hungry anymore, if you stop only when full - you just gain weight and fat
Take a walk once in 2 days for 30-40 mins (I personally got back problems so I walk and not run)

Gaining muscles is a different story, I haven't much, but as a start try lifting between 5-10kg of weight with each hand, slowly prograss to 10-15 and so on, after all if some punk tries to hit on your girl, you'll want to give him the maximum to the face (or just talk, I always prefer talking)

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
buy 20 portions of kfc megabox with diet coke to go with it, and carry it home instead of eating it on the bus. it should be good workout. worked for me.

Magneset

Reaction score
Maybe we could turn it into a competition or a brag race and we post results once a month or so? (For added motivation of course) since i have been working out on and off for the last 2 years just losing motivation each time.

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Thats what I was hoping for, a little bit of motivation and a Diary of what people are doing each day.

I´ll start.
Today 29th of January 2015

Height: 194cm
Weight: 105kg
(gonna find out my fat %)

I have my son with me this weekend so no working out or running but on Monday SHIT GETS REAL !!!

Magneset

Reaction score
Im gonna start my workout again the 2nd of february so ill post my "stats" then. lets do dis

Reactions: Mr.Red

Mr.Red

Reaction score
@TheHunter It´s actually cheaper for me to get the year pass at the gym+swim than getting the 1 month or 6 month pass.... I´ll just need to be motivated to go every other day or at least 3 times a week :)

As far as food goes and eating right i have never had to think about it untill now. Seems like my body is slowing down with the metobolism, I used to be able to eat as much as I could and not gain weight :p

Im going to buy a minute grill and grill chicken breast, boil broccoly and rise and make my dinner/lunch high protein and carbs :)

Linux

Management
Reaction score

Stoner

Retired Member
Reaction score
I try to work out 3-4 times a week (weight training followed by cardio). I do this mostly so I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want without becoming a fat fuck.
I would strongly advise against a fulltime diet since, in most cases, you'll relapse anyway and probably even gain weight in the end. Just try to eat smaller portions 4/5 times a day to keep your metabolism going.

Also, you should definitely include Till I Collapse in your playlist! It's also one the rare times you can listen to artists like 2 Chainz, Rick Ross and other brainless music without feeling too guilty ^^ Anything with a decent beat will do.

http://youtu.be/_1xXYeNrW9k

http://youtu.be/RjAP7EsPhIA

Mr.Red

Reaction score
Working out 3-4 times a week to not become a fat fuck, sound about the same as I was thinking for myself ! :D

Im putting togeather a scedule that would sound somthing like:

Monday: Chest + biceps
Wendsday: Legs + shoulders
Friday: Tricep + Back

As for Gym playlist goes, I NEED some drops, it always makes me want to pull that extra rep or run that extra mile !

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnhjWUepaE8[/youtube]

SwiftyMicvey

Reaction score
Yo yo guys as for me i need to loose some weight too ill be going to the gym next week with my cousin as i see the best motivation to go to the gym is the best partner to train with, 4 days a week is more then enough and i totatlly agree with TheHunter about his food tips as for the playlist there is alot one of my fav and in my gym playlist is Can't Be Touched for Roy Jones.

http://youtu.be/ZIbOKGTB1Po

http://youtu.be/dC_aj7lai8Y

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Mr.Red said:
Monday: Chest + biceps
Wendsday: Legs + shoulders
Friday: Tricep + Back
Monday: Chest + biceps - if u training chest and want training hands train triceps not biceps. Biceps are small muscles.
Wendsday: Legs + shoulders - WRONG Legs requires lots of power and u should focus only on legs so it should be separate training
Friday: Tricep + Back -WRONG back requires lots of hand muscles so after back training triceps is like car without gasoline

Try chest with shoulders but shoulders only with hantles - during training chest front part of shoulders are working hard so then only hantles and u will look great. Then make biceps and triceps and then back with some bottom part of legs and last day legs.
Anyway this is the training to gain mass not to loose fat. And u wont make muscles only some more power. To gain muscles make max break 30 sec beetwen reps. To loose weight they are completely other trainings. Must be used lots of muscles at the same time. 15 reps 8 diffrent parts of body then 5 min fast running and again 8 by 15 reps and so.

Mr.Red

Reaction score
This is awesome ! :)
This post has already paid for itself since it´s doing so much :)

I shall take all those ideas into part uGay, would it look about like this:

Monday: Chest + shoulders ( side and back shoulders )
Wendsday : LEGS
Friday : Back + biceps + triceps

Im going for building up muscle. Going for 15 - 10 - 8 - 5 reps x 3 sets
15 warmup and then put weight so I just can do the 10 reps and so on.

Looks about right ? :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Here is my progress since 2012 sept weight 120kg 171cm until early 2013 i was 95 kg i gave up :p after than i gained 5kg until march i restarted again with motivation until summer 2014 i was 85kg now after that i stopped again now december i was 89/91kg i started the gym 2 weeks ago I'm now 87kg my aim is to be 78/82 kg

Here is my timetable
Monday - Leg day/cardio/Light Abs
Tuesday - Cardio/Back
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Shoulders/Arms
Friday - Cardio/Heavy Abs
Saturday - Cheat day
Sunday - Fasting 20 hours 4 hours i eat

Here is what i eat
Monday - Breakfast-Cereal/Coffee Lunch - Tuna Baguette Dinner - Chicken Kebab grilled with salad/or veg changes weekly
Tuesday - Breakfast-Cereal/Coffee Lunch - Protein Shake n some fruit Dinner - Chicken Peri Steak grilled with salad/or veg changes weekly
Wednesday - Breakfast-Cereal/Coffee Lunch - Tuna Baguette Dinner - Chicken Kebab grilled with salad/or veg changes weekly
Thursday - Breakfast-Cereal/Coffee Lunch - Protein Shake n some fruit Dinner - Chicken Peri Steak grilled with salad/or veg changes weekly
Friday - Breakfast-Cereal/Coffee Lunch - Chicken Baguette Dinner - Fried fish with salad/or veg changes weekly
Saturday - Breakfast-Cereal/Coffee Lunch and dinner - Chicken Curry with chapati
Sunday - Im fasting 20 hours with food and have 1 main meal finish my curry from day before in that fasting I'm drinking water and coffee

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
Linux said:
masturbation is also a workout. you are working your cock muscle, arm muscle and losing calories at the same time. dont feel bad about it mate

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Yo krazy i think time has come to say my meaning about your training.
I think u wanna burn fat nd do definition to your muscles.

I started to do a special diat with proteins/fats + carbohydrates.

Stuff i can EAT WHOLE DAY and to ANY time:

-Vegetables like Broccoli, greencabbage, tomatoes Carots (with a bit butter cause carrots have vitamins (vitamin A) in it which need fat to make the vitamins usefull) etc....
- Beef sticks (Beef jerkey) as snack.
- Crevettes + Fishes (Crabs etc.)
- Chicken, Turkey
- Cow, steaks (Beef)
- Eggs
- Milk
- AVOCADO'S very powerfull and good fats
- Omega3 Capsules 1 per day
- Fruits (everymorning fruitsmoothies, Bananas, Kiwis, Melons, Apple, Pineapple, Grenadeapple,
- Salat with olive oil (Rucola, wasabislaad)
- Very usefull: PEPERONCINIS/CHILIS they help to burn!

Once a day i eat Carbohydrates cause i need some calories for my hard work

I need around 3800calories per day cause im running around on my work. (very stressfull) So i watch that i reach around easily 3000calories perday
lets see if it works. (im 181cm nd 80kg's)

My Trainingplan: HIT TRAINING (High intense training) More weight than normal without many breaks between the workouts. Im everyday done in 30mins
DAY 1: CHEST, SHOULDER, TRICEPS, ABS (Chest with benchpress and freeweight)
DAY 2: LEGS, ABS
DAY 3: BACK, NECK, BICEPS (is always with me)

If that doesnt work that much i will start with normal daily split training. And before i start to train i warmup on bicycle for around 20mins...
im doint this plan atm cause my friend put me into his workoutprogramm at the gym. He's instructor there

Reactions: Mr.Red

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
I remember when i started with HIT. I couldnt put my arms down for 2 days. PAIN AS FUCK ahah

Reactions: Stoner

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Don't listen to Pisto, he is a cook, he will just make you fat!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)