Working out / weight gain / Weight loss / Training

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
I have presentation for a whole university in a next week and showing there in a well tailored suit, reading intellegent text with bruises and nasty cuts on my face ain't good for a serious image. :D
We already want pictures of that.

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
So in Russia training = sparring?!!? We usually didnt try to fuck us up when we trained, well usually.

Durden

Retired Member
Reaction score
i made a detailed schedule for myself in my first year at uni. For a few months i even got up nice and early every morning to take advantage of the free uni gym and i tried those supplements like everyone else. but in the end i quit simply because i found sports much more interesting way of staying fit than pumping iron. All the way through undergrad, i did fencing to a decent level and i also played football twice a week and i did a fair bit of running to help me stay competitive in those sports, and in the end i was simply too tired to be bothered with weights. these day i got some free weights, some basic equipment like chin up bars, and the good old pushups routine and thats all i need to stay ripped and i find it easy to get ripped since im tad on the skinny side. ;)

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Arphis said:
So in Russia training = sparring?!!? We usually didnt try to fuck us up when we trained, well usually.
At the end of train always sparring. Fight practice > everything
Ofc we do not in full power, but still thing happens

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)