I am permabanned on your server by Ruy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiriamTool

Reaction score
I think the problem is resolved. Now I need to wait for admins decision about my future :D

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
Obviously, its you who cannot talk with ppl without offence.

So what's now?

1. If you were banned for 60min for wh, means low ranked admin couldnt permban you, so you only wait for permban by higher admin.
2. that retard who banned you only finished process of perm baning you coz of your behavevior obviously

So what's now?

nothing.

Idrizi

Retired Member
Reaction score
Me and some admins tought you are dodgy and knowing right where someone is.I understand sound im soundwhore too,but you knew where some people are without them making a sound and aiming right to the spot where they are.Btw I banned you for 60 mins,and didnt report for perm ban,becouse i decided that more admins must spect you to comfirm my suspisions.And yes when you disrespecting admins and players on WM servers,expect to be perm banned.

MiriamTool

Reaction score
I got almost all demos of me playing on your server. You can look at them if you want. But i think you will not. Isn't it?

MiriamTool

Reaction score
Btw if a guy started talking with me like i am piece of dog's shit, riding up, telling me that he has god's powers and i am just a low pubber. What should i reply then?

MiriamTool

Reaction score
And finally if i am using uav better than everyone else then why am i hacker? I am always talking with people correctly. Without racism, bad words and same. But today your admin made me really mad. What should i say? Sorry please? Or what?

MiriamTool

Reaction score
Oh...not all demos. Just some nice kills. Do i need to download them?

MiriamTool

Reaction score
Anyway i don't want to be banned on your server. If you, guys think that i am waller i can give proofs that i am not. If you don't need them, then i don't know what to say more. Sorry Ruy for complaining? Okay. "Ruy, sorry for complaining". I will not do same mistake. I will respect server rules and admins.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
MiriamTool said:
Btw if a guy started talking with me like i am piece of dog's shit, riding up, telling me that he has god's powers and i am just a low pubber. What should i reply then?
I don't recall Ryu talking like this to you? SounD even said that consider it as a warning.

I was this "retard" who permanently banned you. I saw this in log:
Code:
2014-03-05 19:24:51 idrizi@Hardcore: pb_sv_kick 3 60 "wh" //Username=r.M |MiriamTool IP=188.134.42.25 (RU)

Reactions: sound

MiriamTool

Reaction score
Oh...then i need to say "Sorry" for everything i said. If i was banned not because of "bad talking" then it changes situation! I gave some demos. Hope you will check them! Sorry for everything bad i said... I thought it was Ruy's rash decision.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Hahaha I see Ceeee not calmed after locking almost every topic here. He want something bigger. :D Bigger size of work for his ''closing-fetish'' See something suspicious - BAN IT. :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
Hahaha I see Ceeee not calmed after locking almost every topic here. He want something bigger. :D Bigger size of work for his ''closing-fetish'' See something suspicious - BAN IT. :D
I think you're quite retarded.

Locked 2-3 of your spam topics. Banned this guy because he was reported by our admin. Do you understand what I've done there or do I have to really hyphenate it to you in here?

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so much hate for nothing dude ^^ i didn't banned you.

i told you that if u have some complain to do, you should do it in the forum at the "server appeal" section, not ingame, i won't spend time answering to a pubber while i got my admin job to do, but i m willing to answer on the forum.

i did not disrespect you in any way, that just wasn't the place to discuss about a ban.

then C banned u and u went mad on me. but well that was pretty funny, so no hard feelings,

cheers ;)

edit : my name is Ryu, not ruy bro :D

MiriamTool

Reaction score
Ryu, sorry me for being mad! I am happy that problem resolved! I realized that I don't need to take fast decisions ;)

My hate-machine is now officially "turned off" >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)