Ban 60 min :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Reaction score
Hey Ladys :))

Today i got kicked on the HC SnD Server, for wh....
Pls next record me that i can see , when you think that i have ""WH""
So thatr i can tell how etc..

K i killed a lot of dead silence nubs ( i didnt hear them ) but you have uav , so next LOOK first if UAV is on and record me pls.....

THx ABC

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
we check your guid on pb for we are sure, and we watching you 2 members of WM no excuse you are WH.

Bibok

Reaction score
yea man many kills, you are persecuting the wall and that was pretty clear. yes and guid in PB was a hit ... still ask?

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yea man many kills, you are persecuting the wall and that was pretty clear. yes and guid in PB was a hit ... still ask?

followed me through wall aswell, bibi for president

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score

K i killed a lot of dead silence nubs ( i didnt hear them ) but you have uav , so next LOOK first if UAV is on and record me pls.....

THx ABC
Send me GUID ill unban np :)

Weedy

Reaction score
we check your guid on pb for we are sure, and we watching you 2 members of WM no excuse you are WH.

I suggest you guys review the older topics :lol: This discusion already took place and the result was that we concluded he was clean. This guy plays on promod very often and he was not caught hacking yet. His GUID was banned 4 years ago.

Unless you are 100 per cent sure that he was hacking, he should of course be unbanned.

THx ABC

Talking about you abc, I really do not see why would u complain because of a 60 min ban.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
He had right to complain coz when U get 60 moms ban and displayed reason is wh, ur name n guid will appear on our beloved ban topic and when ceee sees it (so harsh to say XD) U get banned

Reactions: RoyalRS

Weedy

Reaction score
He had right to complain coz when U get 60 moms ban and displayed reason is wh, ur name n guid will appear on our beloved ban topic and when ceee sees it (so harsh to say XD) U get banned

Oh yeah... he did get reported for a perm :D

Oh weeeeeell

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It took 14 days from you to get into the banlist since you were unbanned last time.

Also I did some searching about that DCinjector.exe you were banned on 2009.

VIOLATION (MD5TOOL) #9002: dgdgb (slot #13) MD5Tool Mismatch: DCInjector.exe (len=2048) [76c3a2d353b97e805c5b8fdcf5430b1f(VALID) 93.213.*.164:28960]

This is the log entry of your Violation and also the proof. Cheat file what was found while scanning your game folder;

DCInjector.exe = part of the Multihack V3 InjectorPack! Evidence is 100% valid...

This time... I'm not going to say any opinion on this ban and I will update the banlist tomorrow evening.

You will be permanently banned unless half of WM try to rape me with great reasons to keep you unbanned.

Ok now since I immediately heard about this "ban info", it was meant to be for those who don't know what is DCInjector.exe + it has basically nothing to do with this situation.

abc

Reaction score
It wasnt me 2009, i said it in the other topic ;)

I only want to say that before banning me, make an record, so all can see iff i hack or not, and i think most will say no..

LG abc

Weedy

Reaction score
I just like to point out that if it was to be mentioned DCInjector.exe is not only so called component of some old fashioned hack.
It is also a commonly spread virus. Trojan type. It was wide spread in countries of Germany and Spain in 2008 and 2009. They used to pretend to be an antivirus file so the antivirus itself does not check it.

Now abc is from Germany and was banned in 2009. Coincidence?

What I am trying to say is that this is a hard situation and everything is not that crystal clear. I ve been speccing abc ever since he was unbanned on promod and he was totally clean, always.

Magneset

Reaction score
As someone who is "almost" educated in computing and support i think i should give my response to this.
DCInjector.exe should be a virus that decided to plant itself in cod 4 when it was launched and then get PB to ban it? that is probably the most retarded thing i have ever heard.

The DCInjector.exe is indeed part of that hack that Cee wrote down ( i double checked myself) so im with Cee on this one. besides this comment:

"K, 2009 my Guid got banned, i can tell why. A friend form a Friend search the key Generate and didnt play anymore so the friend get it to me. Its becasue my bro can play on the same server like me.
BUT i didnt hack!!"

was made by abc on the other topic saying it was his "friend" who did it which pretty much outrules the whole "virus" thing to begin with

Weedy

Reaction score
As someone who is "almost" educated in computing and support i think i should give my response to this.
DCInjector.exe should be a virus that decided to plant itself in cod 4 when it was launched and then get PB to ban it? that is probably the most retarded thing i have ever heard.

The DCInjector.exe is indeed part of that hack that Cee wrote down ( i double checked myself) so im with Cee on this one. besides this comment:

"K, 2009 my Guid got banned, i can tell why. A friend form a Friend search the key Generate and didnt play anymore so the friend get it to me. Its becasue my bro can play on the same server like me.
BUT i didnt hack!!"

was made by abc on the other topic saying it was his "friend" who did it which pretty much outrules the whole "virus" thing to begin with

But in that case it doesnt only "outrule" (which just by the way isnt a real word) the argument bout virus but also the argument about his 2009 ban in general. Doesnt it?

Magneset

Reaction score
A virus will never directly have influence on cod just for the purpose of banning someone. That is complete bullshit (and i can say this based on my educational background) and never will happen. Just because you are holding your hand over him for whatever reason, dosnt mean you should write things you have never researched just to keep him on the server.

But i would be happy if you could show me 1 just 1 single example of a virus doing this exact thing to any player. If you can provide this kind of proof i think everyone would be happy

Weedy

Reaction score
A virus will never directly have influence on cod just for the purpose of banning someone. That is complete bullshit (and i can say this based on my educational background) and never will happen. Just because you are holding your hand over him for whatever reason, dosnt mean you should write things you have never researched just to keep him on the server.

But i would be happy if you could show me 1 just 1 single example of a virus doing this exact thing to any player. If you can provide this kind of proof i think everyone would be happy

What kinda example are u expecting warlord lol. A screenshot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The decision will be made by admins. I think you stated your opinion, let us handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)