What is your job?

abby

Retired Member
Reaction score
I'm a student too, studying pharmacy but work at a bar on the weekends and during the holidays:)

KeYeS

Deleted Account
lolz said:
Well i am at uni right now.Second year.Studying information technology.This is programming,building pc's,hacking :p,and some other bullshit.

So I work on holidays on my father's job from 8 to 17 and then I usually(sometimes i don't)find a night job as a waiter-bartender from 22-04.Also we have a race track(small one)for karts so I work there(keeping an eye to children so that they don't get hurt-boring tbh).

@Mr.Red Bodyguard(ik that it is not the same thing just loved the pic :p )

OMG i just saw we study same :D

But honestly how do you all manage to work in free time? Am i just too dumb? cause most of my weekends i need to spend to repeat the stuff they taught me or do some other tasks for them

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
abby said:
I'm a student too, studying pharmacy but work at a bar on the weekends and during the holidays:)

as far as i know the only girls studying pharmacy look quiet adorable :3

i for myself am working money :D

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Currently in an apprenticeship working in laboratory medicine. Shit pay (£400 a month) but i get some qualifications out of it and a fucking ton of experience which employers juice at. After finishing i will probably look towards uni either doing biomedical science or computer science/something nerdy.

Reactions: Ryu

Marlboro

Reaction score
TBerty said:
Currently in an apprenticeship working in laboratory medicine. Shit pay (£400 a month) but i get some qualifications out of it and a fucking ton of experience which employers juice at. After finishing i will probably look towards uni either doing biomedical science or computer science/something nerdy.
And professional jerk off.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
TBerty said:
how many hours per week you work ?

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
400 pound lol. i remember the prize of cigarettes back in manchester 2008, when they got sold for like 8,50 pound or something and then in 2009 their prize was like 10-12 pound in London. Jesus 400 poun a week is a joke :[

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
pilleman182 said:
400 pound lol. i remember the prize of cigarettes back in manchester 2008, when they got sold for like 8,50 pound or something and then in 2009 their prize was like 10-12 pound in London. Jesus 400 poun a week is a joke :[
I dunno, to me its kind of good because its all 'spending money' i dont have to pay rent or tax or anything. Compared to all my mates im bill gates :d

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
hey , i work in a storage , waiter on weekend and play in a band... total hours = 60 h. total money = a shit... (but i am another stupid happy :)

even i studied computers and administrative , and i was in the forced army in spain long long time ago...

zaR

Retired Member
Reaction score
Working as a chef/cook here in denmark, money is okay and workhours are amazing since im working in a bank cantina - (06.30 - 14.30, mon-friday) :D
Nice food, good quality ingredients and no stress (compared to restaurant kitchens) :)
Gets about 3150€ (2050€ after taxes) a month (37h a week)

As of april the 5th i have an xtra summer job as an icecream salesmen, just for some extra cash over the summer ;)

Reactions: RooT and Ryu

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
now I study in the morning trying to finish uni (materials engineering and nanotechnologies) and work in my dad's small factory (we dye whool which is then used mainly for carpets and moquettes). Pays me 10€ per hour

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
10 euro ? In Poland I have such a wiggers like you 2 euro per hour :D

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Just 1 hour left since I wrote an apply in university about switching me in a new faculty and made choice of my future profession. :) Since next semester I gottaa study heat and ventilation in a ecology faculty. If to be precise microclimatics and heat inside of the buildings. i will be one of those, who brings gas in your house, planning ventilation, air conditioning systems and other stuffs. gotta get very drank in a next few days to celebrate that. :D

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
Just 1 hour left since I wrote an apply in university about switching me in a new faculty and made choice of my future profession. :) Since next semester I gottaa study heat and ventilation in a ecology faculty. If to be precise microclimatics and heat inside of the buildings. i will be one of those, who brings gas in your house, planning ventilation, air conditioning systems and other stuffs. gotta get very drank in a next few days to celebrate that. :D
gratz :)

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'm an industrial administrator. Beside my day job I studied business economy in the evenings and finished magna cum laude in 2012. (One of the reasons I left WM - I would've needed 36h per day to do everything on my schedule). Now I'm in charge of the Quality Assurance complex and the technical work preparation dept. of a plastic processing company. When I'm not working, doing family stuff, or gaming, I try to improve my photography and collect somewhat professional gear. My goal is to become at least a part time event and portrait photographer and have a second string to my bow with that.

Reactions: UFO

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ha Michal, don't ask me! I have to deliver all my money to my wife... :D :p :lol:

damn

Reaction score
Damn it, you guys all have jobs. I'm still a student, studying for a profession I don't wanna do. I did some part-time job, putting together some electric material. Don't do that anymore. I live on scholarship and alimony at the moment. Uni is hard as shit and boring. My dream job would be somewhere along the lines of voice acting (cartoons, games and shit), working on the radio, some shit with video games (ideas, story and similar shit). If I look at my future at the moment, all I see is a black shitstorm, I'm gonna be a hobo by the time I'm 25.

EDIT: But I'm happy for you guys with jobs, and dayum zar, that's some nice figures. I don't know what the standard is in your country, but in Slovenia, if you have a 2k€ pay, that's really awesome and you can live like a mini-king.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)