Rocky - Time to Leave :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Reaction score
Hey all,

Unfortunately i will have to leave WM. I really dont want to but my PC will be going soon and i will be getting a Laptop and i wont be able to game. Also im currently too busy in my life at the moment to game.... i have played around 3 hours of CoD in the last few weeks, which isnt enough. I used to game 4-5 hours EVERY night, but slowly since the end of 2010 this has got less and less.

I would like to thank WM for taking me on as a member and i have got to know some really friendly faces here. Before i joined WM in December i had been playing on your HC SnD CoD server for a long time, and i already knew some of your members as WM used to play in my previous clans servers - Discrimin8.

Again very sorry i have to leave but my life is changing and i dont have the time anymore. I apologise as i havent really been in the clan for very long (3-4 months).

Anyhow..... Chow for now, you may see me floating around but unless my life changes i wont be able to game anymore :p

All the best

Rocky / Paul

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
oh Rocky Balboa really sad but I understand...if you one day again buy new PC and install cod you are Welcome back always :p
Casper with love

FiliX78

Reaction score
rocky remember that u can even tell us to change ur status to inactive, so no need to leave for real, thats ur choice coz reallife always come first.

If u change ur mind and want to be inactive is np, just tell me or bean we will change ur status.
If u still want to leave, so goodbye and i wish u all the bests for ur rl :p

Cya

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good luck to real life,visit in forum and spam this place like an idiot :p

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ye like filix said, you don't need to leave if you don't want to just because you'd be inactive but it's up to you :p anyway enjoy life!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
when u join WM, u acept a contract for 12 months minium. If u break it u have to give me your car. or stay as inactive. I will let u choose this time.

good luck

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Im wonder Xavii what do you will be want from Sabath if he gonna leave :p I bet his sister :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Michal said:
Im wonder Xavii what do you will be want from Sabath if he gonna leave :p I bet his sister :p

for that time i will want his daughter already ...

Rocky

Reaction score
Hey guys

Thanks for all the comments.

Felix or Bean, can you please place me on the inactive list. I use the net everyday so i can update you whenever if it changes. I am off out to buy a laptop and sell this PC very soon. If i buy a decent spec'ed Laptop i might be able to find the time to play in another month or 2. So yes, please keep me on the inactive list for now..... Thank you very much :p

ATB

Rocky / Paul

PS - Xavii, you will never have my car muhahahaha!!

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Heya mate. Very sad post, but it had a happy ending:D. Hope you had blast in german=). hugs!

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Rocky said:
Hey guys

Thanks for all the comments.

Felix or Bean, can you please place me on the inactive list. I use the net everyday so i can update you whenever if it changes. I am off out to buy a laptop and sell this PC very soon. If i buy a decent spec'ed Laptop i might be able to find the time to play in another month or 2. So yes, please keep me on the inactive list for now..... Thank you very much :p

ATB

Rocky / Paul

PS - Xavii, you will never have my car muhahahaha!!

good news :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
nice m8, i'm happy to see that.. status changed but u will keep ur rights in forum in case u wanna SPAM :p

Alex

Reaction score
royal u gay i wish u all the best in RL we ll miss ya in TS

AIG

Reaction score
Cya m8 ... had a great time playing with u I wish u the best life u can get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)