Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
It doesnt metter for me. A lot of next is ready took his place. That not solved problem and do not change anything

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Burn in hell Bin Laden ! :)

I know some are not "fans" of US but that news is a good news, and this murderer got what he deserved ! BTW: I think Pakistan goverment knew where he was and even protect him.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i'm not sure he was behind 9.11 but he was murderer so i it's good that one more imbecil left. Bush is on same list and many others so in fact this doesnt change nothing. There will be many more to took his place.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
1 noob died and 1 noob will come to his position. nothing changed .

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
btw. i dont belive he is dead. Maybe he is now in bahamas, drinkink pinacolada and laugh of all this shit. Americans try to get their coalition from Afghanistan and bin Laden death os good reason to say"We win and now we can come back". But in fact Afghanistan is coming back to power of Talibans, This death is confortable to both sides so we cant be sure is it true.

Alex

Reaction score
for me the worst are the USA, if u think about it they are killing the most ppl and why for oil...! All they are looking for is 1 excuse 2 start a war... my opinion!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well that is more than obviously USA fight about freedom some how in countries where is oil :D They are 1 terrorist on the world :) they are not worst or better than another

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
USA - al Qaeda - Pakistan - Afghanistan - war companys - oil ....

you will never know the truth of what's rly going on there, there are too many interests.

however, be sure that whatever menc will post here, will be wrong. :)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
he is now maybe moved to white house :) in the undeground rooms

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sure he is dead ! Please don't make conspiricy here :). I'm sure You'll see a photo of him dead.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
It's amazing what America can do when playstation network goes down operation started on 20th April and psn went down on 19th

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
Sure he is dead ! Please don't make conspiricy here :). I'm sure You'll see a photo of him dead.

i already said we dont know.... this photo is fake Sabby. Btw why SEALs got order to kill him insteed to take him alive?

Alive = saying all the dirt on America by an international arbitration
Dead = Say nothing ( btw even if they dont kill him they will take him to Guantanamo and after hearings and totrures they will kill him)

I dont belive what press says, there is too many dirt hands and dirt money in this all bussnes to know the truth!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
In Afghanistan there is no oil so that point is stiupid for me...anyway for me all terrorists like Bin Laden deserve to go to hell and radical islam should be wiped out.

The photo was a fake made by Pakistan television as I know, but don't worry there will be a photo for sure published, so no more Elivis alive teories will come up.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
SabbatH said:
In Afghanistan there is no oil so that point is stiupid for me...anyway for me all terrorists like Bin Laden deserve to go to hell and radical islam should be wiped out.

The photo was a fake made by Pakistan television as I know, but don't worry there will be a photo for sure published, so no more Elivis alive teories will come up.

no OIL? lol Sabby you must do your homework!
There is most of oil pipelines.
Why Russians want Afghanistan in 1979? This is biggest OIL and Narcotics trails in that region

yes they will make photo but after kill him, but they will kill him after they take all info. Thats why there is no photo now, coz he is still alive. btw. as same as radical islam should be whipe out also all Massons and Iluminatis. They are bigger threads than Radical Islam. They want all NEW WORLD ORDRED in their hands. And USA is build on this symbols!

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I won't argue especially about politics. All can think what they want. Massons and Iluminatis ?? Heheheh well You m8 forgot of Catholic church :)...

US was build on the same values like the modern France and God thanks for that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)