language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TronixX

Reaction score
There is one insertion on the server...something like: This is an international server...
why we dont allow every language? if someone want to ask something at the admin or others...they will speak english :D

I think the rule is unnecessary.
o.k. It's nice when all players talk the same language, but is that really a biiiiiig problem if they speak a different language?

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
There is one insertion on the server...something like: This is an international server...
why we dont allow every language? if someone want to ask something at the admin or others...they will speak english :D

o.k. It's nice when all players talk the same language, but is that really a biiiiiig problem if they speak a different language?

international server means that we welcome players from all world. Also WM members are from many countries. But we chose language which is most popular to comunicate. All our admins can speak english in comunicative level and most of people playing there also. It's hard to know all languages for admin and he is not able to know for example, did you not accusing or namecalling other ppl in your own language. Whitch of course is not allowed. This is just 1 example but there is few more reason why we use 1 language :D

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
+1 dg! language rule is made to help admins keeping the game correct with no insults or racism or other bad stuff! its the simpliest rule on the server n the one we care less abt but it has to be respected aswell!
its a rule made not for the game quality like no ls or no marty but is made to make players enjoy their stay on our server n play in a polite way, which is what everyone is supposed to be

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

btw, I saw you were wearing our tag in the srv.. please remove it and don't wear it. You were kicked from WM ages ago :)

manonfire

Reaction score
rules are rules... and the system than the admins here keeps is flawless! 1 warning and then kick.
About what sal said about the spamming, nades, prefire? nothing we can do, hate the game not the player. For those things there is always promode. :)

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
people don t need to talk during game. when u need to say something then tell it in English.

Simple rule makes server under control

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
well sometimes when u meet a partner from ur country and u want to say something fast, or complicated i think you should talk in your language, but just 2 or 3 sentences more is unnecesary or abussing(?).

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
saying 1 or 2 words or sentences are not important. i always say kurwa mac pierdole pedal mencjusz :D

FiliX78

Reaction score
i remember that in cod4 forcing ppl to speak english is very hard.

the best rule is WARN and then KICK

yeah watch KF, he is from Scotland and still cant speak english hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)