language problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
always on hc server there is someone who doesnt speak english n i mean ALWAYS!
isnt there a way to make this rule respected as it shoild be?
for example ten teges plays on wm server since moths n ive neva seen him speakin a word of english! except for this morning when he said me "no stress" afther i remebered him that language is english only...
can i suggest to the admins to be more hard n heavy on this? i mean its a rule like all the others n it should be respected aswell!
in my opinion for players like teges kick isnt enough...he perfectly knows the rules but ignores them! maybe a temp ban will help this kind of players to fit properly in the rules!
well this is just my opinion, i made this topic coz it seemed to me that no one is really doin something to fix it once for all, but i could even been wrong u tell me that...

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I always warn then kick if they don't stop talking non english languages :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i always ban, then warn

no jk, i think english speaking is the least to respect rule.. when 70% of the server doesn't talk AT ALL, and they with 2 are the only 1s talking.. ofcourse its annoying for us, but sometimes when server is almost empty im like.. w.e go ahead sweeties, when server full and many talk, i warn then kick

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i remember that in cod4 forcing ppl to speak english is very hard.

the best rule is WARN and then KICK

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
I always warn then kick if they don't stop talking non english languages :D
thats exactly what i was talkin abt! all admins warn n then kick!
the point is that this isnt workin! they come back n talk no english again...
just kick isnt a solution or at least nt for everybody...some one needs a harder way to get the point!
n sally in answer to ur post it is useless to make a rule if u dnt make peoplerespect it...

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nah, nobody returns after I kick them and continue to speak non english.. if they do I add a ban. :D but that really never happens to me.. If they see I'm serious, they stop.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
well the player i said as example is one of those...i wouldnt make a topic for no reason or even just for him :D
they may not come back the same day but the next day u can be sure they will be there talkin no english!
anyway i just reported the situation, it would be great in my opinion if you guys will take in consideration what ive written here :(

omg edited bar is way too brilliant! it takes away the attention from the craps uve written in the post :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
ive temp banned loads of ppl for this matter, after kick come back and talk non english = temp ban for 1337 minutes when it comes to sally :D
when i recognize ppl that ive seen talk non english before and see them do it again, i kick them instantly when i know they are fumiliar with the rules,
but i dont play enuf anymore to recognize ppl.. we had a solid community in the server, but nowadays all newfags..

server hes been noobalized if u ask me.. things worrying me more then non english:
3xfrag, p90, prefire/pre-aim, wallbanging, camping.. cod used to be fun in worldmafia server, now taken over by noobs.. sad storries from a baby salmon's diary
3xfrag = gay, and only for the ppl that cant shoot, cod is about shooting, so go play hello kitty island adventures
p90 = not a gun. every noob can get positive score with this fucker, when i got so pissed at all those p90 users, i proved this point.. made a p90 class JUST TO SHOW ITS NOT A GUN, ran over em with 34-3 or so..
prefire/pre-aim = ruining the game play, shoot when you see, or know they are there.. otherwise.. you are just a bad player and u better play hello kitty island adventures
wallbanging = lowest of the lowest, unless you saw somebody ran in.. random wallbang is for skillless ppl.. you should be playing hello kitty island adventures
camping = (when i am in the server) a kickable offence, i know.. i shouldn't but i just kick them for being afk after a warning.. if you want to see the same screen whole time, go play tetris

i dont give a niggershit about english or non english when those gangster punks are still in here.. request to change or sharpen some other rules

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol casper uses 3 frags ;-)
anyway yes in the middle of those problems language is a minor problem but most of the non english talkers are the ones who preshot n things u said and to fix the situation u must take a start point so y nt the easiest?
make people respect english rule is way easier than make them quit wallbanging for example! i wallbang too :p

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i know, request to kick casper from le WM when he keeps doing it?? haha >.

Reactions: JetsonRay

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
omg i wanna say +1 but i fear casper coz im still trial :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol don't casper is everybody's bitch here

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
sorry bean :D btw what's with your new identity avatar? u or boyfriend? XD

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ye I went for sex surgery over night, gg. It's brandon flowers from the killers :D ask kf or euska. Euska likes him even more than I do, haha.

Reactions: KrazyFire

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol ive never heard a girl takiln like this!
u rock beanie!!!

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
alguien me puede explicar que pasa ? no me entero ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)