Is TrUedUc a racist or an antitheist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undecided

Reaction score
remember my cock is another cocksuckker i think ''lol'' this madafaka truduc will never have the courage replying to bodyvista again so gj to bodyvista muhahaha

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i tought it was trueduck so i banned and after i checked he is from germany then i unbanned him

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
nabbb its me özkannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

bunny doesn t know my passssssssssssss

your status say something completely diffrent. Now im rly confused.....does it mean that virus has schizophrenia ? If so than I should change Virus in leader chair...

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol, virus status says: "I AM BUNNY". just admit it, it never existed a virus, right? it was always bunny.

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score

TrUedUc

Deleted Account
Sounds like you have a selective memory Undecided: YOU are the one who uses the word "Jew" as an insult. That's why I deleted you as a friend... Maybe you guys should watch yourself in a mirror and do the cleaning in front of their door coz it smells like fascism around here. Some of you are trying to justify the unbearable: restriction of freedom of speech.
If you drink alcohol and ear ring... you are a bad muslim, I mean you can be proud of it. Anyway your religion doesn't deserve more respect than anyone's.

LECTURE: (don't watch it if you still doubt)
YouTube - patcondell's Channel

IF YOU LIKE RAP
YouTube - ATHEIST FREESTYLE

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
This is an old topic, why u bring it back?

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i'm sure he was only bored ...

and Unde, he was kicked from clan months ago, so feel urself free to add him as friend again. then u guys can talk to each other how much WM sucks, cause WE DO NOT CARE ANY MORE!

FiliX78

Reaction score
+1 Silver.. also this thread is closed now and TruEdUc banned.. i'mtired of this shit.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bahhh. fu filix. why didn t u give this pleasure to me. i could ban him too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)