Reaction score
Silver said:
omg, virus gave bunny his pass again :p

lol silver its me . not bunny and yeah i have earings on my left ear

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I neither understand french nor arabian, but this I can say for sure:

A spitting sound and a redub over an islamic speech, of what kind ever it may be, is NOT just harmless critizism. The amount of ppl who think they can make fun of and disrespect everything under the cloak of irony or even logic, enlightened common sense is growing these days ridiculously. I am an atheist myself, but I tolerate any other belief or disbelief as well (and so does Dawkins). I can't imagine finding videos like these on The Brights' Net - Home Page tbh. So fuck of, trollboy, spread your "religion" elsewhere. ("Militant atheist" - muahhahah, fundamentalists run wild on both sides of the wall now, eh?) What's this? The anti-bible-camp? Missionaries against religion? Personality cult around Dick Dawkins? Cmon man. Being an atheist and having critical thoughst on religion is not the problem. The problem is that some ppl think they got to molest the rest of the world and convert everyone with a different view.
Fuck off missionaries, fuck off fundamentalists, no matter which religion, conviction or philosophy they pray. A militant atheist is not better than a militant muslim, christian, jew, hindu or whatever else. To make the other side look silly is your style of discussion? You may be not a racist then, but something of similar bannability. :p

"ATHEISM: A godless religion that retains all the dogmatic posturing of the faiths it so confidently denies, with few of the consolations." Rick Bayne

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bodhisattva.fnord23 said:
I neither understand french nor arabian, but this I can say for sure:

A spitting sound and a redub over an islamic speech, of what kind ever it may be, is NOT just harmless critizism. The amount of ppl who think they can make fun of and disrespect everything under the cloak of irony or even logic, enlightened common sense is growing these days ridiculously. I am an atheist myself, but I tolerate any other belief or disbelief as well (and so does Dawkins). I can't imagine finding videos like these on The Brights' Net - Home Page tbh. So fuck of, trollboy, spread your "religion" elsewhere. ("Militant atheist" - muahhahah, fundamentalists run wild on both sides of the wall now, eh?) What's this? The anti-bible-camp? Missionaries against religion? Personality cult around Dick Dawkins? Cmon man. Being an atheist and having critical thoughst on religion is not the problem. The problem is that some ppl think they got to molest the rest of the world and convert everyone with a different view.
Fuck off missionaries, fuck off fundamentalists, no matter which religion, conviction or philosophy they pray. A militant atheist is not better than a militant muslim, christian, jew, hindu or whatever else. To make the other side look silly is your style of discussion? You may be not a racist then, but something of similar bannability. :p

"ATHEISM: A godless religion that retains all the dogmatic posturing of the faiths it so confidently denies, with few of the consolations." Rick Bayne

too long to read

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i wish i can express my feelings like u do in english bodhi, btw, agreed on everything, like usually on this matter.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well, i hope i will never be in a dispute with boddhi :p

ViRuS said:
its me özkannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
OMG bunny's name is the same as virus's!

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
maybe she is he and he is she? he use earring clips so definitiva a woman :p

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
btw. i banned Remember_My_Name but it was wierd coz his ip was from GERmany so i confused and then i removed the ban.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
btw. i banned Remember_My_Name but it was wierd coz his ip was from GERmany so i confused and then i removed the ban.
Remember**** = Trueduc, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)