Is there anyone good with Photoshop around here?

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Good evening infidels!

Do we have some skilled guys in this clan who can make a banner for the server and another one for the HLstatsX site? (I added that site in the motd file, meaning that when players connect to our server, they will see the banner and the top players list that is displayed there).

Here are some details for the banners:
Server banner
Size: max 360x60 (max 16kb)
Where it will be displayed: http://i.imgur.com/DNZ6wZC.jpg
P.S. - The banner has to be transparent.
P.S. 2 - It will be shown only if you are dead or spectating, so there will be no visual obstruction whatsoever.
You may ask yourself what is wrong with the current banner, and I will pre-answer here. :p We want the banner to include our forum's full adress, more exactly WorldMafia.net. Also, this one looks blurry and streched like an old woman's skin, so I was thinking that maybe we could try something new. :D

HLStatsX banner
Recommended size: 480x91
Where it will be displayed: http://worldmafia.box1.hlxcehost.com/hlstats.php?mode=players&game=csgo (check the big blue banner in the middle)
I would go for a white background, like the one that is already displayed there, but the choice is yours.
L.E. - If someone makes a banner for the server, then I guess we could use it here too, in a bigger size, if possible (this last phrase reminds me of myself searching for an asian with bigger package).

CREDITS:
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES
KEYES

That would be all for now. Let the fight for the best banner begin!

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
The winner will get an invitation to our server, where I will let him feel & touch my redline collection!

Linux

Management
Reaction score
Is that collection as poor as your wiener?

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Linux take care, you don't want to make him mad and pull out his tiny cz75mm. It may be small and only got a few bullets, but it's fire rate will lighten up your anus like a Christmas tree!!

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Listen, Linux, you just gave yourself up.
Pig won't go away from you now. If you won't do, what he is asking for, he'll start from your mouth and then will move and cum in your ass WITHOUT putting it out of mouth..

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I think we need a new banner and also logo in general, not only for this. Our current logo and banner are so old like the clan is, we need to upgrade a bit.

It has to be something simple but attractive. Like Pig said, banner must include our site direction. Maybe it could also include how old the clan is, it's one of the biggest values of this clan.

For instance: WM™ since 2006

I saw Rugi included our current logo to some of his cool cs:go videos.

Reactions: El Pistolero

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Nagi is pro and he earn money that way but since whole this case with Ucraina he put embargo on WM

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Well i still find it quite good looking and the fact that it excist almost as long as the clan does makes it become a bigger value to me.

But yea piggy and me were discussing the same when we were working to put it on the server.. if we gonna to have it there we need to have the full web address shown there otherwise it doesnt make much sense... also the ratio dont fit anymore and the stretching of it makes it look really cheap somehow. Maybe something in that kind of style but with those things changed that we mentioned? so it wont loose its old value?

Sadly im not good at that stuff but we can try to convince nagi? :D i mean we can promise him a bit of ukraine for that? last time i saw him playing on suspects heaven some while ago but dunno if he is interested

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
ill try to make a banner mates just give me some days.

Reactions: KeYeS

KeYeS

Deleted Account
UFO said:
ill try to make a banner mates just give me some days.
Thats the spirit! Hope you will feel honored that it will run on the cs go servers :D

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Kiehs said:
Thats the spirit! Hope you will feel honored that it will run on the cs go servers :D
The clan first who cares if it is for cod or cs go :)

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Fuck off guys, don't give credit to Xavii for this, I'm the one that brought it to your attention. :p

Back on topic, here's an example for the banner: http://i.imgur.com/KJwUZ1R.jpg

You could keep the "visit us at worldmafia.net", and where the big ASTRAMANIA is placed, you could add WORLD MAFIA, since 2006 (second line with smaller font and moved below, centered, etc.). Anyway, I think you already know what to do, so I'll keep my mouth shut. :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)