Hej

EmoPig

Gay of the Year
Management
Reaction score
Look what I found! It looks like it fits perfectly here.

Reactions: SabbatH
Reaction score
Hahahah you guys act like wild dogs :D I commented one thing and all of you jump into the topic like it's your food, chill out peeps, no need to get so angry. I expect some more funny replies, don't dissapoint me please.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I really feel so proud. I think I am the only one who has ever been able to provocate sabbath and get him talk shit and angry :p

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
I really feel so proud. I think I am the only one who has ever been able to provocate sabbath and get him talk shit and angry :p
Master B)

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Sonny said:
Hahahah you guys act like wild dogs :D I commented one thing and all of you jump into the topic like it's your food, chill out peeps, no need to get so angry. I expect some more funny replies, don't dissapoint me please.
ok your word is wish for me

Reactions: Gumias and Charfire
Reaction score
I am pauly D? Cool. How amazing it is to see a 30 yo dude wasting his time to do some bullshit pics :D I wanna do it too just can't waste my time in such way...pardon.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
You rather to waste it by spam 24/7 facebook, swat news , tournament forum, clans forum including WM :)
ps forgot about gametracker
if there is something else feel free to add

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Sonny said:
I am pauly D? Cool. How amazing it is to see a 30 yo dude wasting his time to do some bullshit pics :D I wanna do it too just can't waste my time in such way...pardon.
Well you just prove that you can waste your time by typing here, so pretty contradicting ;)

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Its amazing to see a kid ruin his life playing games all day
Whats your education remind me :p

Reaction score
@Charfire - I did not point at you , so why you even bother to respond to me? Do you see me adressing anything of what i say to you? No.

@KrazyFire - The kid insults are really pathetic as you are just a bit older than me, if i am a kid then you are a teen haha. Btw your comment about me being qR Tommy was funny :D.

@Michal - Said a guy with post count of 2,425.

Feel free to lock the topic or whatever you want. Good night.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
did i say you were tommy ROFL i was talking about Pain still on list -.- look your post history :p

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
2425 posts damn that even isnt avarage 1 post per day since Im registered here. Im such spammer
We will let it opened. Since you got banned almost everywhere where you appear. There is no sense to ask poeple to add msg. Your ip is known so dont bother other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHh4-HBO0Nk

Reactions: SabbatH

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well, Sonny knows that WM awards 2013 are coming so he wants to be sure that he will get somekind of award...hmmm let me guess - "Troll of the year" ? :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)