Hej

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i can testify C dated desty for awhile. duno if they re still togetha. my heart goes to jetson sorry bud.

Reactions: JetsonRay
Reaction score
Many tears? :D You don't get it. Him leaving is the best thing because none of us need to nag him to even write shit in forums or even play with tag, i am grateful i got rid of him. My post is not about myself being sad because of him. We had our times, we were friends for 3 years, clan mates and stuff, so it's okay, i am happy for this change also.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sonny said:
Many tears? :D You don't get it. Him leaving is the best thing because none of us need to nag him to even write shit in forums or even play with tag, i am grateful i got rid of him. My post is not about myself being sad because of him. We had our times, we were friends for 3 years, clan mates and stuff, so it's okay, i am happy for this change also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRH1tYD6bow

Reactions: Charfire
Reaction score
KrazyFire, the guy in the video looks like you brah :D Exactly the same frame ;). Sabbath's link is funny as it comes from a dude who is actually a hardcore white metal fan....great people.

Reaction score
I am not your mate, i just proved you that you should think before you post stupid youtube videos, because you may get dissed and then burn as you do now. Was nice talking to ya, i'm out.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
To be honest. I did not expect him to write some crap here, too. But I love Freddy's words:

I know you cant sit still on your chairs without spamming your opinions in every possible comment box you find
:p

Reactions: Charfire

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
yes Charfire, he's the grandson of a big nazi boss who went to hide to Argentina when Hitler lost the war.

Reaction score
Wow gaspi boy you are so funny, how shocking it is to see you posing stuff on forums...so eager. Good luck in your life, you will need it. Kthxbai

Stoner

Retired Member
Reaction score
Must be hard to see how he's posting on a forum out of his own free will and without any nagging. Do you need a hug Sonny boy? Kthxfuckoff

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sonny said:
Wow gaspi boy you are so funny, how shocking it is to see you posing stuff on forums...so eager. Good luck in your life, you will need it. Kthxbai
You back again !? Omg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)