Ben

Reaction score
just girls need motivation for GYM.
you pussies

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ben said:
now i can even tell exactly what kinda bodybuilder you are.
PUSSIES.
Now I can tell exactly that you are either muslim or jew.
RETARDED

Trollfest :D

Honestly. Everyone needs motivation, there is ALWAYS motivation. Why would you do anything if you don't have motivation to do it? Would you eat if you're hungry? Yes, because you are hungry and that motivates you to eat :D Would you go to the gym because you're fat or it's your hobby? Yes because either one. You need to realize what is motivation Ben. Why do you go to gym then? Because you like to do so? That's motivation basically.

Motivation is the driving force that causes the flux from desire to will in life. For example, hunger is a motivation that elicits a desire to eat.

That's a fact and nobody can deny it, no matter what bullshit you say :)

Ben

Reaction score
Ceeee said:
Now I can tell exactly that you are either muslim or jew.
RETARDED

Trollfest :D

Honestly. Everyone needs motivation, there is ALWAYS motivation. Why would you do anything if you don't have motivation to do it? Would you eat if you're hungry? Yes, because you are hungry and that motivates you to eat :D Would you go to the gym because you're fat or it's your hobby? Yes because either one. You need to realize what is motivation Ben. Why do you go to gym then? Because you like to do so? That's motivation basically.

Motivation is the driving force that causes the flux from desire to will in life. For example, hunger is a motivation that elicits a desire to eat.

i guess getting rid of that ugly beer belly needs alot of motivation right?
the fact that you are racist gives me motivation to troll here harder.

Reactions: Linux and KrazyFire

Magneset

Reaction score
El Pistolero said:
Hey guys!
to all the gym'ers out there. Get some motivation here nd post motivation pictures, videos and quotes!

Go to practice until you can't practice anymore and then go some more!!!!!!!!!

CL Fletchers Life Story ! Its still yo madafakin set!
Check it: http://dangerandplay.com/2013/03/21/ct-fletcher-its-still-your-set/

p.s to all the spammers keep this topic clean nd did you ever lift bro?
Respect the topic rules.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Well, useless topic, imho.
Those, who want to go gym - already doing this.
People with "blah blah no time, I'll do tomorrow" - fuck off.
If you would really want - you would have done.
Cee, you confuses other people. Dont mess motivation and a TARGET/REASON.

P.S. Those, who going gym, please write here your food menue. I have proglem with mass gain right now, I need new menue.

Reactions: Ben

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you Ben, I don't have "a beer belly" :D You're not even allowed to drink alcohol because of your religion, isn't that right? :( Jelly :p

Skandalist, it confuses other people? How does it confuse them? :D How did I "mess" motivation and a target/reason? :D hahahaha

I'll stop arguing on this one, no point. Just had to slap Ben a bit since he clearly had no idea what is motivation :D

Ben, only people I really hate are Gypsys :)

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Ceeee said:

Tried to click on your links until i noticed its underlining only :D

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
Ceeee said:

Damnit now i have tears in my eyes! That could be my words.

El Pistolero

Admin
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
P.S. Those, who going gym, please write here your food menue. I have proglem with mass gain right now, I need new menue.
maybe the problem is that you burn more calories that you can eat in one day.
I'm a cook so i can tell you which foodstuff has many calories without much fat.
- Nuts = 500calories per 100gr.
- Noodles = ca. 1000calories per 250gr.
- Banana = will help also to build mass!
- and goddamn drink milk every day! You can get easy 2500calories per day if you drink a lot of milk.

And try to eat every 3 hours something little it will also help you to stay fit the whole day.

If nothing works you can look for supplements. On this site you can buy good stuff for a good price (last year i ordered too on this page)

http://ru.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/gainer.html?_requestid=1001120

Reactions: BixMypoppysop

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)