GYM Motivation!

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” - Unknown. This one applies to me the most, i NEVER want to go to the gym, if always skip if i could (especially leg day ^ ^) but when you dont feel like it, and you do go... you feel like a champion after.

Reactions: El Pistolero

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
Well, useless topic, imho.
Those, who want to go gym - already doing this.
People with "blah blah no time, I'll do tomorrow" - fuck off.
If you would really want - you would have done.
Cee, you confuses other people. Dont mess motivation and a TARGET/REASON.

P.S. Those, who going gym, please write here your food menue. I have proglem with mass gain right now, I need new menue.
If you want to gain muscle mass, first u must stop to drink russian vodka(if u drink it) :D

Now serious depend of many factors: which is your weight, how many body fat u have, since how long u are on GYM, rest etc

To gain muscle mass u must have a balance diet but with more proteins(hyper proteic) (eat them after practise exercise)(these proteins will be that allow you to gain muscle mass), but how I said it depends of many other factors. if you have an instructor in the GYM, ask him too, he will know you better than us.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Gumias said:
If you want to gain muscle mass, first u must stop to drink russian vodka(if u drink it) :D
I'm living in a litle bit increased radioactive background(nearby manufacture of atomic submarines). And in 30-40 km from town Dzerzhinsk - in 10 top dirties places on the Earth. You basicly advicing me to quit my primary prophylactic treatment. Seems you want to see me dead soon.

Back to serious thematic: I know that I need in general, I need more carbohydrates, not just a prothein. Problem, that I'm not sure what food is good for sport diet. And nope, I have no trainer in gym, waste of cash in my situation. I calculated cost of different subscription. With trainer is for rich men, who can afford double cost for 2x less number of days.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Carbohydrates: cereals, pasta (spaghetti/macaroni), rice, vegetables, fruit.

Carbohydrates is what will give you (Energy) to make exercise, those carbohydrates alone won't make you increase ur mass muscle

Protein is what (will gain you more mass muscle) like: lean (''meat without grease''), egg, chicken breast, white fish, cheese

SkandalisT

Reaction score
Yup. They giving energy. Organism use them as prime energy source, but then, after inside resource of carbohydrate comes to end, organism start using support sources of energy: fat. Point is what I have zero fat and after using carbohydrates my body using protein resource for energy. That's why I have hard time with mass gain. Need waay more carbohydrate or... to slow down my life style, which is unacceptable

Organism? I guess you meant to say Body/system :lol:
Yup, ceee I meant that. Thought international word.

abby

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ben said:
just girls need motivation for GYM.
you pussies
not all girls need motivation, some are crazy gym girls! best motivation for a guy ever is a girl saying 'has that top shrunk in the wash' haha

Reactions: Ceeee

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)