failed.

Reaction score
Thats why dont buy cheap iphone !

http://fun7.blog.hu/2012/04/10/ezert_ne_vegyel_olcso_iphone_t

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Bah! Don't buy iphones or expensive phones at all, no need :D Isn't it enough that you can call and send messages with a phone? ^_^ Nokia 3510i or 3310! They're the best ;)

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I agree with Ceee. I like simple phones not smartphones. Now I have a HTC smartphone but the battery goes down pretty fast and I don't use 80% of there programs, settings etc. So in the end I think next mobile will be a simple phone for call and SMS.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
totally disagree! like im now with no pc if i didnt have a smartphone i wont be able to see the forums facebook and so on! progress is a good thing! ;)

HowlinPelle

Admin
Reaction score
pff stop blasphemy here ! :) Apple is shit for sure, but im getting a galaxy note next week :)

Reaction score
Apple bought/will buy the future. I agree with Ceee but i think that this things like the money.
You don't need it but better if you have (more). :D

Its true when u are rich ! Or if u have "excess" money.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
iPhones are great pc subsitute when or not on it like if you commuiting or at work :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Iphones have really good design - my sister has one in UK (4G). But I think it's a very expensive phone...and you can get a cheaper one with same abilities like Iphones. The mark is simply overrated.

And back to phones...well I remember when I had Nokia 3310. I traveled somewhere for a week and did not get to worry to charge battery at all ;)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
+1 krazy! apple aint shit! apple have been the key of the future, bill gates instead is a thief ;) he has been smarter than steve ;)
btw first ipod was made by apple, first smartphone was made by apple first tablet was made by apple! thats not exactly how i will define shit :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Actually :p tablet first one was made by microsoft in 2002 windows xp tablet edition then also for smartphones there was the nokia 9210 navigator. Apple reinvent technology basically and add a patent for everything in there software. Also everything in apple has samsung parts made in foxconn china/brazil and i think first mp3 player was the creative player :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yep Sabbath, 3310 was tha best and I think it still is :D Had 1 and it COULDN'T be destroyed, you could drive over it with a tank and it'll still work :lol: I bet it's even more durable than Samsumg Xcover or what the hell is it... ^_^

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Actually :p tablet first one was made by microsoft in 2002 windows xp tablet edition then also for smartphones there was the nokia 9210 navigator. Apple reinvent technology basically and add a patent for everything in there software. Also everything in apple has samsung parts made in foxconn china/brazil and i think first mp3 player was the creative player :D
i knew abt the smartphone but had no idea of the windows tablet! same for mp3 :p
well lets say the most famous and well working then!
btw have u done the jailbreak on ur iphone?

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lol.. I got samsung galaxy S and the battery lasts up to a week easily.. and I browse internet, play games, txt, call, etc. :)

and when I do need to charge it, it literally takes only like 1 hour for full recharge.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wtf, beanz you have some kind of super battery in there :D I say: CHEAT! B)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
if u dnt use 3g ofthen battery lasts longer and nowadays it is full of wifi im rarely connected with 3g

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Thats why you dont should buy Iphone in Stambul Market :p

Btw. smatphones are fine. I use to to work. mostly excel, e-mails, calculator. So it easy somer things but about short battery life is true.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I have 2 phones both crap , some nokia and samsung but I lost boxes so I dont know what a models I have. Anyway I dropped my phone so many times that I dont need any expensive toys. Same as like Sabath Im using phone only to talk I even dont like send sms.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The only good thing in smartphones is the internet :lol: otherwise.. buuhuu.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
My phones over the years nokia 3310 , nokia 6210, nokia 6120, motorola v3, smasung d600, iphone 3g, iphone 3gs and then iphone 4s.Ii still have these phone somewhere only ones that doesnt work i think is samsung,motorola and my iphone 3gs.

I dropped the iphone 3gs atleast 25 metre :p i was in shopping mall and i was leaning on the edge of the barrier and it slipped out of my hands and it was still in 1 piece smashed screen broken logic board etc.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)