Reaction score
what PC you have Gumi ?

I have NASA's pc :D

Pentium Noob IV
3.00 GHz
2.50 GB RAM
nVidia Gforce 6600 (512mb)
180 GB HD

I formated pc bcs all hardware started to suck and after to format it works same or worst than last time :D . Im so happy that I will kick my pc some day :p

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say that, but some time ago i also had problem with my hdd, I didnt even could install any system. So i gave it to service point and payed 10e. They cleaned up whole hdd and after this pc started to work fine.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I have NASA's pc :D

Pentium Noob IV
3.00 GHz
2.50 GB RAM
nVidia Gforce 6600 (512mb)
180 GB HD

I formated pc bcs all hardware started to suck and after to format it works same or worst than last time :D . Im so happy that I will kick my pc some day :p

My old PC on whitch i was playing SWAT was totaly the same but i have 512mb ram :D i only change HDD coz iit was broken. I buy used one but it was working good

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
coz u dg u know how to keep a pc not like gay gumias who downloads n installs each fuckin little program or plug in he finds :D

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
coz u dg u know how to keep a pc not like gay gumias who downloads n installs each fuckin little program or plug in he finds :D

And watching... :D .I don't download anything since long time

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
this doesn't mean that u didn't downloaded tons of shit in times before which came back to fuck up ur pc :p
NOOB :p :p :p

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)