connection problem

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, lately i noticed that i have some strange connection problem. Steam doesnt connent to any page (store etc.), xfire doesnt show avatars, sceens , IE doesnt connect to any page. Maybe one of u know the solutions?

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
maybe clean up browser, cookies etc or try open on other browser to see that you stil have same problem

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
drink few beers and call to your provider

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Kurwa i did it all, and still doesnt work

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
thx for spam anyway, i should know u can write nothing except spam

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well that's basically an ie issue, as i guess you run it as primary browser and that makes sided softw used it. If you dont dont want to set some other browser as def, i have 2 solutions for you wich propably will help to sort things out

First go to start > control panel > Internet Options > under General tab click Delete, then in the open window click Delete All then in the open window put a check mark in the only box there and click yes.

Then to run IE without add-ons: Go to start > Run copy and paste the following and hit Enter:

iexplore.exe extoff

See if you have still no connection.

Secondly, you can do:

Open IE
Tools tab > Internet Options > restore Adanced Settings and Reset Internet Explorer settings.
Restart IE.

Hope it will help :)

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha Nagi thx a lot second way worked, issue is gone. And thx to other guys who did spam this thread and tried to help.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
that solution was so obvious, I didnt tell u cos I thought u had done it already

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Hahahaha Nagi thx a lot second way worked, issue is gone. And thx to other guys who did spam this thread and tried to help.

At least you found a solution but my pc is still working like a shit and I formated it a week ago...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)