COD4 Crashing, HELP!

skylin3

Reaction score
Monitor switching didn't solved the problem, i tried to use the integrated video card but it gives me a blue screen windows error so its better if i dont use it, lol i dont wanna fuck my PC xD.

Anyway, I think i'll have to change video card, its old anyway, the problem is that i will have to wait for Xmas cash, because i cant really waste my money right now :(

I think i will change side, if im gonna buy a new video card i was thinking of a GTX 660 or something around that, depends how much cash i receive :D

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I've got GTX 660 Ti and I suggest you also get Ti, not the old 660.

Keep in mind still that good video card needs other specs to be enough powerful also, if you wish the card does it's job :p

damn

Reaction score
Ceeee said:
I've got GTX 660 Ti and I suggest you also get Ti, not the old 660.

Keep in mind still that good video card needs other specs to be enough powerful also, if you wish the card does it's job :p
yeh, one of them is the PSU, you can check on the nvidia page how much is the min. power you need cause otherwise it won't work as good as it could :D

I had a gts 250 when i bought my computer and the guys at the shop forgot to plug in the extra power cable and my graphics card was giving out only half the performance >.<

EDIT: Just checked it, it's min 450W and if your computer is not that old you should be fine :D Mine's 3 and half years old and I think i have 500W PSU

skylin3

Reaction score
Same here, my PSU should be 500 - 550W so its fine, the problem is that i will have to wait for Xmas :(

damn

Reaction score
Wouldn't know about that :D Never done anything like that in my life, so do it at your own risk or if someone else knows anything about this :)

skylin3

Reaction score
LOL, that actually fixed the problem, i cant believe this... who can even think that reducing the power of your VGA will solve problems like that :eek:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)