Black Ops

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Swat5 if it come out someday i want see it xD i look fun from cod serie..reality i play Swat or go war in RL xD

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
well cod is not realistic thats true, but sometimes not being realistic makes the game more interesting and competitive.

what i dont like from MW2, and it will be same in black ops, is all the shit perks, UAV, radars etc, and thats why i just play promod in cod4.

so, servers will be like in mw2 ? or will be posible to develop mods, and modify servers rules like in cod4 ?

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
servers will be like in cod4 but im not sure can u modify them xS

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The PC version of COD7 Black Ops will have dedicated server support, but the only way to host a dedicated server is by renting one from GameServers.com, as it's the exclusive provider for the game. The partnership will provide high-quality servers at an affordable rate and of course effective anti-cheating moderation. (not sure if it's true...)

Ranked Servers allow players to earn XP and CoD Points, Unranked Servers on the other hand don't, but they can be highly customized. Ranked Servers will cost $14.95 a month for an 18 player server and Unranked Servers will cost $0.99 a month per player. There are no setup fees and you can get discounts for a 3, 6 and 12 month prepay. (prices are not the right ones according to what bean's sayin)

anyways, we can suppose mods will come out very fast, that's what i hope and i m confident bout that, and all the kill streak i think won't be used in SD servers, so i think it can be a good fun to move to this game...

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ryu said:
The PC version of COD7 Black Ops will have dedicated server support, but the only way to host a dedicated server is by renting one from GameServers.com, as it's the exclusive provider for the game. The partnership will provide high-quality servers at an affordable rate and of course effective anti-cheating moderation. (not sure if it's true...)

Ranked Servers allow players to earn XP and CoD Points, Unranked Servers on the other hand don't, but they can be highly customized. Ranked Servers will cost $14.95 a month for an 18 player server and Unranked Servers will cost $0.99 a month per player. There are no setup fees and you can get discounts for a 3, 6 and 12 month prepay. (prices are not the right ones according to what bean's sayin)

anyways, we can suppose mods will come out very fast, that's what i hope and i m confident bout that, and all the kill streak i think won't be used in SD servers, so i think it can be a good fun to move to this game...

prices are right, kf probably preordered for more months and got discount :D hahaha.. Dedi srvs are back which is extremely important :p

btw http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/ great site to check out everything that will be in black ops!

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score

FiliX78

Reaction score
i dont know is what bean quoted is true.. but i will try to setup one server anyway bahahaha

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
i dont know is what bean quoted is true.. but i will try to setup one server anyway bahahaha

what beanie quoted means that i love ViiRuS

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
özkan, you should take more english lessons from flashbang! :p

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
bob there is no grammer fault in my last post :p)))

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
bob there is no grammer fault in my last post :p)))

i know, i tried to point that u can't understand properly the english texts! :D

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
trying atleast heheheh jk m8

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)