Black Ops

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
fellows, we playing it? we getting a server for it?
I DEMAND ANSWERS, NOW!

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Charfire said:
i don't take orders from anyone!

aham.. except your mammy, when she says: "CHARLIE ITS TIME TO SLEEP NOW HONEY!" xD

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Hell no Bitches, she never says when i have to sleep :p, Suck That :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I'll play it :p hopefully many wm will aswell.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
hopefully it wont be as noob as WMII (graphics were cool, but servers were bullshit).

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
beacuse you dont know how to find good server you nab
why you didt ask me :p

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
funniest thing in the world, when a nab ask another nab! :p

FiliX78

Reaction score
we want to build a solid team for cod7 same as cod4.. geek krazy is preparing server (he dont told me yet, but i'm sure of that :p). also Bean will build the new squad in cod7 and ryu will recruit and help bean too..

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
and RAIDEN will be LEADER :p
ok...It's time for me to leave... been a nice time @ here, u guys are awesome and all but u see ...theres a small problem... raiden and leadership dont work too well.
to justify this i will recall one moment: he gathered 5 ppl for a war, when i joined(i was the last 1 of our team to log) he told the oposite team :' Get 5 th now or kick' the other team answers 'hes coming' raiden: ' then its a kick'! :D

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Horny/murc said:
ok...It's time for me to leave... been a nice time @ here, u guys are awesome and all but u see ...theres a small problem... raiden and leadership dont work too well.
to justify this i will recall one moment: he gathered 5 ppl for a war, when i joined(i was the last 1 of our team to log) he told the oposite team :' Get 5 th now or kick' the other team answers 'hes coming' raiden: ' then its a kick'! :p

u really dont mean that u leaving Hornylity xD

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah filix is correct :p kf preordered a srv for black ops so it should be up and ready either on 9th or 10th (don't remember when kf said).

Kakashi

Reaction score
lol fuck off?????? ....anyway we will open 1 public SD HC server and 1 private 4 wars on 9th that is wht kf said...

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
seriously ? I watched this trailer and seem for shit :p Abother one commercial game. Very funny when they trow knifes and shot crossbow while run. Weapons with small recoil etc Poeple love easy colourfully games :p Where is element realism cause for sure not in that game :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)