Berty leaves WM? :l

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Title says it all, Im leaving to form a new team 'Reverse', we will be playing CG and are looking to get pretty competitive. Which will be a team rather than a community so instead of getting kicked in a couple of months i figured i would do it honourably now. I absolutely fucking love all you guys, even the people i have had fallouts with and what not i owe it to you all how sound you all are but im going to leave a message for everyone later in the topic anyway. I would still say im pretty new to WM compared to some of the veterans. I'm sure this topic will bring a few smiles, and hopefully a few tears! jk jk :D I'll still be playing on the pub server though and wars with you lot so you wont miss me to much! haha

Basically, thank you all so much for the year that i spent in this community, it has really been great fun and im very happy to have met you all. Now for some lines about you all! :D
Krazy - Top lad, id say im going to miss you but im pretty sure ill still talk to you on teamspeak and steam :D
Cee - We have had our fallouts but outside of talking about WM and cod4 youre really sound.
Jakob - Fucking love you man, obviously ill still talk to you.
Sound - same as jakob, madafaka pls madafaka pls.
Jetty - You're a massive dribble but i do love ya :D We had some good times together.
Michal - Uesd to speak to you quite often and played some wars with ya but you have been quite inactive recently.
Ghost, uGa, UFO and idrizi - HC SCRUBS! Haha, Really nice lads with good sense of humour, will miss you guys.
lemonade - Some good times with ya but you're proper weird pal hahaha big head!
Charfire - Perfect asian, you look like that fashion guy Gok Won or whatever his name is haha! Miss speaking to you on xf but im sure ill speak to you soon, for now piggy will keep you nice and warm.
Fox - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN?!!?

Really sorry if ive missed any of you, im a bit rushed atm but yeh :D Thanks for the fantastic year, cya guys and love you all x

p.s. Would appreciate it if you can leave me in the WM group on xf, but its your choice:)

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
thank god!! i thought this topic would never come :D
joke mate, uve been like a son for me*tears pouring down* enjoy ur competitive team and good luck with all, cya!!

Ghost_(Wanted)

Retired Member
Reaction score
ohhh berty are you sure?
if it's not going so well, then come back!

have fun in the new gay team :D :p :lol:

Reactions: Ryu

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
gl in your new team!! i hope you the best.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
One thing is sure I will miss you Bert

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Good luck to your choises berty my hung it will be open when ever you want to return. :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Good luck with your new adventure.

Although, I wonder why you need to leave WM to create a competitive team, instead of using WM structure (servers, forum, teamspeak, members support...) to create it inside here. It just sounds easier to me, I might be wrong.

Reactions: Ceeee and Ben

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
Good luck with your new adventure.

Although, I wonder why you need to leave WM to create a competitive team, instead of using WM structure (servers, forum, teamspeak, members support...) to create it inside here. It just sounds easier to me, I might be wrong.
It would be multi teaming if we were to make a team an stay in WM. If it were different i would for sure stay here as i love it but im choosing the more competitive path. Thank you though
edit: Also half the promod team got kicked.

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Bert I forgot to ask you for normal size high resolution picture of this girl from your avatar thx :D
and name and her digits

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
uGa said:
Bert I forgot to ask you for normal size high resolution picture of this girl from your avatar thx :D
and name and her digits
hahahaha

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
GL with your "competitive" team ; :D hahaha

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
TBerty said:
It would be multi teaming if we were to make a team an stay in WM. If it were different i would for sure stay here as i love it but im choosing the more competitive path. Thank you though
edit: Also half the promod team got kicked.
I ment a WM competitive squad. You could have your own section on WM forum to argue and report about your things. Use WM servers to arrange your private trainings and matches for your competitive team, and recruit the skilled players.

It is what I have always been waiting from cod section and what once I tried Weed to create. I don't really mind myself, since I cant play games anymore. But it's kind of sad to see leave people who is integrated in the community to create their own competitive teams, when WM is offering a nice and strong clan structure and waiting for years for someone to create a competitive squad.

Were all the kicked players part of your competitive plans? I thought just Obito.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Xavii said:
I ment a WM competitive squad. You could have your own section on WM forum to argue and report about your things. Use WM servers to arrange your private trainings and matches for your competitive team, and recruit the skilled players.

It is what I have always been waiting from cod section and what once I tried Weed to create. I don't really mind myself, since I cant play games anymore. But it's kind of sad to see leave people who is integrated in the community to create their own competitive teams, when WM is offering a nice and strong clan structure and waiting for years for someone to create a competitive squad.

Were all the kicked players part of your competitive plans? I thought just Obito.
Half the WM promod team got kicked, and 3 of our 6 players so :l
But, I still dont agree with some of the rules in WM, all the forum business etc. I don't want to argue but thats the way it has always been for me. And with constant harassment from other teams about WM been this and that it got really frustrating + we all liked the idea of starting off scratch and creating something of our own. With our own rules etc.

But don't get me wrong you have an amazing thing here, and all though a lot of people have left this week, wm will never die.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)