Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedy

Reaction score
Lol is krazy the only person who can be classified as British in this team? Well I mean there are frog and smokin but they are not very active are they... Plus krazy is an ellegal immigrant so doesn't really count as well...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Oh I see. I dunno why but I thought u did sound a bit... Thought u r from London.

P.s. u don't actually have to explain that portsmouth is in the south mate) I am partly English too, not that much of a foreigner.

man correct me if im wrong but, is it posible that you said somewhere that you were half russian and american or something like that? u are partly british too? you have switzerland flag?

Reaction score

Reactions: OriGinE and Ceeee

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Man if a relative of urs was British in 1200 doesn't mean U are a 2%British! topical of Americans though to search their deepest and irrelevant belongings :p

Weedy

Reaction score
Ok people here we go
- I was born in US , New York and lived there for 2 years
- I then moved to Russia and lived there for 11 years since my mom is Russian
- however my dad is English but he worked in different countries: Canada, us, Russia, england, Germany
- now we are settled in switzerland but I am not saying that I am Swiss in any way
To comclude it, it is fair to say that i am half russian half english and also have an amrican citisenship which kinda makes me american. Yes, I am quite international. Is everyone happy now?

Weedy

Reaction score
It's also not comclude but conclude and not amrican but American. But in any case, good job panda, impressive English skills for a guy from Germany, you are doing great, keep it up, you definitely deserve a round of applause. With this effort u might actually learn how to speak this language one day :D

Reactions: KrazyFire

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Ok people here we go
- I was born in US , New York and lived there for 2 years
- I then moved to Russia and lived there for 11 years since my mom is Russian
- however my dad is English but he worked in different countries: Canada, us, Russia, england, Germany
- now we are settled in switzerland but I am not saying that I am Swiss in any way
To comclude it, it is fair to say that i am half russian half english and also have an amrican citisenship which kinda makes me american. Yes, I am quite international. Is everyone happy now?

man, we dont care, we just wanna know about your sisters :p

Reactions: OriGinE

Weedy

Reaction score
Damn it, where is the red button I press when I wanna skip the question....

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
Actually he cant, i will keep ask him the same question for ages till he will suicide :D

Weedy

Reaction score
Unfortunately weed is not here at the moment, you can call him back later or leave a message after the signal...
BEEEP

Weedy

Reaction score
to be completely honest I am starting to get freaked out by all these random strangers D:
Do you people actually know them? Are they swat fags? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)