Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Long story short, i was doing good on Strike, i managed to get behind the flower shop, and get into the attacker's spawn, i racked up some nice kills. Semper F i think it was began crying hacker. When we swapped sides (from defense to offense) i sprinted down to the central bomb site, threw a nade, clocked 2, maybe 3 kills - then shot 2 rushers in the back, one happened to be ManOnFire, one of your admins - he obviously didn't like it, and proceeded to ban me. It's only showing as a 60 minute ban, and the original ban message as "nice hacks :)".

Ban was unwarranted, i play here a couple evenings each week - and like everyone else i have my good days and bad days. That combined with some luck, and i guess some people dislike getting their asses handed to them on a plate.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Well.. Please have patient! Fire will answer to you soon (maybe) :)

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Meh, doesn't matter much now - it was only a 60 minute, i can get back in now. But still, banning a guy, for "hacking" when he kills you is lame.

ManOnFire = legend

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
He likes you but you say no to him and he really likes sweet guys like you so he cant handle with that situation...he is very jealous guy,dont flert with others on server...you will breake hes heart :(

Valkyrie

Reaction score
He likes you but you say no to him and he really likes sweet guys like you so he cant handle with that situation...he is very jealous guy,dont flert with others on server...you will breake hes heart :(

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
He doesn't kick for such silly reasons, nobody of us do that, so please show a bit of respect when U come here asking for infos!
If he banned U now ur name stays on our ban list and when it will be updated ull be permbanned, so dnt say things like he rage-banned U! Lets wait for him to see what he has to say abt this fact.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
He doesn't kick for such silly reasons, nobody of us do that, so please show a bit of respect when U come here asking for infos!
If he banned U now ur name stays on our ban list and when it will be updated ull be permbanned, so dnt say things like he rage-banned U! Lets wait for him to see what he has to say abt this fact.

I've not said anything which could be considered disrespectful? The ban was unwarranted, and i just explained what happened prior to him handing out the ban. Don't jump to conclusions mate.

Weedy

Reaction score
Lol jetty have u slowly read the top message using google translator?

However, Virgil, I don't really see your point. You are unbanned now and most likely won't get banned again... What else do u want? Apologies or acts such as reconsidering admin rights of our members? Not gona happen mate.
I can only suggest u to ask for manonfire's xf next time u see him on the server and persuade him not to ban u again for whatever reason he did. Good luck

Valkyrie

Reaction score
Lol jetty have u slowly read the top message using google translator?

However, Virgil, I don't really see your point. You are unbanned now and most likely won't get banned again... What else do u want? Apologies or acts such as reconsidering admin rights of our members? Not gona happen mate.
I can only suggest u to ask for manonfire's xf next time u see him on the server and persuade him not to ban u again for whatever reason he did. Good luck

I'm not asking for anything now bud - i was just worried that the original ban was perm, but it turned out to only be for 60 mins. (i made this thread within 5 - 10 minutes of the ban). I just laid down what happened at the time of the ban, but since it turned out to be only temporary it doesn't matter much now ;p

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
really?
"and i guess some people dislike getting their asses handed to them on a plate."
What does this look like to U? To me seems that U think he banned U coz U killed him and that's bullshit, can't be that way.
He may have banned ya for hacking or for bad behaviour towards rules and players, not coz U killed him.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
really?
"and i guess some people dislike getting their asses handed to them on a plate."
What does this look like to U? To me seems that U think he banned U coz U killed him and that's bullshit, can't be that way.
He may have banned ya for hacking or for bad behaviour towards rules and players, not coz U killed him.

That's not really an insult, more of a jest mate. Please stop trying to escalate this, Jetson. It's over and done with - it was only a 60 min ban and it's finished, if you read my second post in this thread, it says that it does not matter any more. Comprende?

Christ i wish people would read the thread thoroughly before posting.

Weedy

Reaction score
L'italiano vero

Virgil u sound very posh where u from?

Valkyrie

Reaction score
L'italiano vero

Virgil u sound very posh where u from?

I am far from posh lol - i currently live in a shithole named Leasowe, it is situated in the North West of England. I was however born in Portsmouth, which is in the South.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
in near to ur ass, I may come and rape U out :D
Anyway I fully read it, and since I didn't like ur tone I wanted to make things clear

Weedy

Reaction score
I am far from posh lol - i currently live in a shithole named Leasowe, it is situated in the North West of England. I was however born in Portsmouth, which is in the South.

Oh I see. I dunno why but I thought u did sound a bit... Thought u r from London.

P.s. u don't actually have to explain that portsmouth is in the south mate) I am partly English too, not that much of a foreigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)