Banned for Wallhacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
every player has some talent, I didn't talk about my skill cuz sometimes I suck at FPP games, I talked about pxq's skill, and this is what they can't understand Horny.
(I didn't start attack casper, he called me a noob first) but it's always my fucking fault, oh I forgot it, sorry my master...

let's finish this bullshit and decide. I propose survey (Ban stays? yes, or no).

-BAD-Padre

Reaction score
Personally I think that every such event must show evidence,I seen many administrators amateurs ,who had a bad day,accidental killing by a wall called the wall hacks,I do not know how the situation was,but i know a one,in such a way that creates only amateur steps.

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
first of all, our servers has no streaming... so we don't know who uses cheats, and who doesn't.

pxq

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sorry I cause this much inconvenience but first off all.

I do not shoot walls, I shot smoke - Reason: I've got the latest Nvidea updates.
IF I ever followed people tru wall I do it purely at sound. The headset is programmed that even if the slightest footsteps go right they are going tru my right earphones.

2ndly. I am using the razor headphones which are tested best for first person shooters like call of duty. There is a difference between knowing where your teamplayers are such as at strike (opfor) sniper building and hearing someone outside it.
When they switch guns, I hear it, when they drop down I can hear it. I always keep an eye out for those who are in my team and are close to me. I exactly know when the teammate dies so I'm left alone.

Dead silence is shit because when they switch / whatever there's a point where you can hear him. It also depends on the ammount of FPS they are using - ie. 125fps users make a different sound than 85 or 250fps.

Codehook, I've heard about but who the hell will be stupid as shit to pay for a damn wallhack while you can play the game fair and have fun.

Last but not least. I don't know what streaming means and I do know that your server is running punkbuster. So it will catch a wallhacker don't you think? Is there any screenshot? No not at all, is there any other evidence but thoughts that horny and casper have? No there's not.

I swear to anything that's in my beloved life I dont cheat nor hack nor wall.

Please unban me so we can get rid of this :] I love playing your servers

Edit:

Oh and before I forget - I played in the top 3 clan of Europe on Call of Duty 1. I am / was registred on clanbase and always played fair. Skills are something you develop due to playing a large ammount of time. And honestly cod 1 and cod 4 don't differ than much

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
and I believe him, I use nVidia latest updates too. I can call pxq a very well player, I have played with him, spectacted him, I can't say any bad word on pxq. Horny and Casper thinks he cheats, I don't.. why? cuz I know how it is when you are pro. I was one in F.E.A.R. Combat so I know differences between a smart player and noob player.

And I wanna quote this very smart words that |BAD|Padre said
"...administrators amateurs..."

FiliX78

Reaction score
he is unbanned now, we talked and he will use UAC if someone ask him, so before ban him again just ask him for UAC thats official CB anticheat i think is secure enough.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
NoizeMaker said:
and I believe him, I use nVidia latest updates too. I can call pxq a very well player, I have played with him, spectacted him, I can't say any bad word on pxq. Horny and Casper thinks he cheats, I don't.. why? cuz I know how it is when you are pro. I was one in F.E.A.R. Combat so I know differences between a smart player and noob player.

And I wanna quote this very smart words that |BAD|Padre said
Dude are u trying again to say AGAIN that u re the one who understands the concept of pro and me and casper dont? because i really cant find another reason for you to write the sentence 'cuz i know how it is when you are pro'... u know whats a smart player and not. jesus could u actually be a little bit more humble? Honestly take a look at Abraham Lincoln when he says 'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool then to talk and remove all doubt'. who the hell cares who u think its a pro or not. Im outta words to describe how dumb u are to think that you re the genious whose skills are outstanding and whose understanding of the basics of this game are way over standart. U defended pxq more then he defended himself which is a paradox or maybe im too stupid to understand that something else is going on here?
As for pxq i apreciate alot your pacifism towards my action since i have no proof of what i seen(only my eyes which by the development of this topic means nothing). And If/when im wrong be sure i will be the first to admit it.
Plus: according to noizemaker(the COD mufti) my concept of pro and wh is not correct due to my lack of skills therefore I have no other action to take but to apologize.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We will see the end of this situation ?
Horny just ignore Noize he always talk but no one listen him...
And in Noize posts I am a noob? I am killing machine :D

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
Horny, remember one thing, I'm not trying to insult you or be against you. Forum is for discuss, and we are doing it.

Casper ? - no comment

I defended him because he is very well skilled player and I wanted him in WM. He could be useful at cb wars or pcw wars. We need players like him cuz the level that our clan represents is LOW, and Ra1den makes clan wars with other LOW teams. It's redicoulous. That's why I defended him so much.

It's something like... umm I wanna make this clan a little bit stronger in skill. Maybe it sounds funny but I rly would like to make |WM| cod 4 division better. I'm just gay NoizeMaker, and I need you all to help me.

If I did hurt you Horny in some posts before, I'm sorry, I didn't want to do that. cheers!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
wallhack is cheat :p come on guys pls record some movies. Show the rest if you claim someone cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)