Banned for Wallhacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

pxq

Reaction score
Hey there you lots,

I just got banned of your server for wallhacking??
I shot smoke due to nvidea graphics but I swear in my life, and you can ask many of your members who've seen me playing.

I never wallhacked. Your server is the server I log on for so please unban me

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well I'm the one who banned him. To me it looked like WH and to another member who were online also seemed also. Im not gonna name the member who was there because its up to him to decide wether to agree or not. I'm not the one who unbans therefore i wait for the ppl who can do it to answer this post.

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Horny i agree with you and I think too that he is using WH so bann stays...
When he been trial I was thinking he use WH and some others members but I was not
sure.

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
hmm, cuz you are not a pro, just random player like more - run and die.
pxq uses brain, he has good reflex, he makes well decisions - that's why he is good. I know it cuz I played with him often

FiliX78

Reaction score
NoizeMaker said:
hmm, cuz you are not a pro, just random player like more - run and die.

the perfect description of casper ahahahahaahahah

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Think no matter if casper is a pro or not he has full right to give his own opinion on this subject. fellows lets not make of this topic a personal fight.

NoizeMaker said:
learn how to play CoD 4 with brain - my advice to Casper

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yup he is cheater...
And you Noize I am tired of you,if you keep doing shits and conflicts, you or me will be banned...
I am trying to ignore you but you always need to comment me...

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
members who uses Dead Silence

it's useless, players with good headset can hear you anyway...

first of all, I defend pxq because I saw many people plays like him. You guys just don't get a word - pro.
secondly, you don't have video, no proofs.

Casper, of course you are pure... as always, aren't you?

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
yes o rly w/o dead silence can his aim be aiming to in the big red circle you and his aim to follow u behind a wall in killcam isnt wh then what is it luck can luck strike more than 10 times? i dont think so ive seen many players like pxq also there all on codehook.com there 20000+ cheaters in cod4

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
im sorry but i must this now...Noize i like u BUT we have kicked out Unde for same reason´s u roam wild...i want say if u dont stop acting like boss or someting we must make poll of u staying in WM...Unde was long time member Still he needed to leave because breaking Peace of Clan..so i bet u are not so "Tigth" in clan so U need to take u spot in clan or leave,I must obey rules Casper must obey we all have to Obey Sooo What is the problem in this case..u have get warned many times ..if this shit keeps going i say U are in Vote

Kind Regards With All Respect To Noize and Rest Of WM

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
why you guys do not test him with uac2 :D atleast on screens will be visible wh :D ofcorse while playing with uac2 he can remove cheats (if he using) but also you will see his qulity game. I advice make this test on public game (atleast 2 maps) Than you can make conlusion. I wont interfere in cod section since im full noob in this game but remember some poeple are ultra pros

NoizeMaker

Reaction score
I didn't say anything wrong, and I'm not acting like a boss FFS...

we can do a survey, or close this thread.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
UAC2 is hacked look codehook.com look netcoders look some other shit community ruining cheating websites :D

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
84 users of codehook playing at the moment, one thing i like of swat is that i know all the good players, when someone i dont know gets pro scores, just have to ask him if he's undercover or check his cam 1 minut to know if he's a cheater ... in cod its full of cheaters and u cant know it FUCK CHEATERS !

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
NoizeMaker said:
members who uses Dead Silence

it's useless, players with good headset can hear you anyway...

first of all, I defend pxq because I saw many people plays like him. You guys just don't get a word - pro.
secondly, you don't have video, no proofs.

Casper, of course you are pure... as always, aren't you?

Noize there are ppl on this clan , im talking about kf and filix, whose skills u couldnt dream of. so talking about not getting a word named 'skill' feels awkward.
Neverthless the goal of this subject is not to discuss who is the good player or not, since i first joined here i never had such argues, this is not a competition goal clan, its a friendly, dont forget it and dont try to change it(its the only reason why i joined it). Defending PXQ is your right and no1 is trying to take it from u but as i said attacking casper isnt the right way to go. he isnt the only one thinking that pxq hacked.
I like you, I'm not against you, I'm just asking u to be more polite towards ppl who are in this clan and that i consider my mates.
End of subject for me.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
the person mentioned by horny in his first post on this topic was me, me and horny were talking about him on xfire, while he was playing. I've seen good players, i've seen pro players, i've seen cheater, in my opinion this is a cheater, since the first time i saw him play, but i didnt dare to tell anyone, because i tought WM was proud they got this player so if i talked about it, i would be the bad guy. but then horny said he tought so too, and some others, many shared this toughts about him since they first played with him. sometimes you might have luck when you accidentily follow some1 thru wall and shoot the basterd, but it can't happen this many times. no matter how good your earphones are, you can't follow someone thru wall when on other side of map, and 4 ppl running around the person, and 6 ppl running near yourself..... . . . .. ....

xx salmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)