Banned Barney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Reaction score
Some1 want a cookie,

and stop bitching and wait for charme side off the story :D

ps: u wont get a cookie cus they are all mine.. ha!
ty mate. I want A COOKIE! oh NO, i HAVE COOKIESSSSSSS. mHmHm yummy

Reactions: Random

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Some1 want a cookie,

and stop bitching and wait for charme side off the story :D

ps: u wont get a cookie cus they are all mine.. ha!

Reactions: Random

Weedy

Reaction score
HE STILL SAYING WM ITS USELESS? i want a prove ..
when he was mad he say wm recruiting lows.. that's all.. everyone can say what they think , (i think we have much time free, to write shits here , XDDD)
he is a real admin, he know why he can ban, he know why he must kick.. so..
Sound and Bean knows what i think and to me its enough , cu all.

I was just saying that Chrame left WM and as far as I know havent rejoined it yet, at least there wasnt a poll whatsoever. So the fact that he baned one of our oldest players on the server slightly surprised me.

BARNEY

Reaction score
BARNEY said:
how fucking retarded is this bullshit? wtf never seen something like this before.... wtf guys

first..dnt insult charme , if he ban u its for some reason, he is not a rage and dnt kick / ban You for nothing.. tbh if u insult me and start talk shit i think i ll kick u from server, maybe that was happened .

ehm acually i didnt insult anyboy just to say... im just saying that this whole situation is total bullshit.( u gave rcon away etc )
and we dont talk about a normal kick we are talking about a ban. he banned me for insulting him last time so dont dont tell me he doesnt get MAD or RAGE lol. i acually did laughed when i read this thx ;)
yeah i agree i would kick somebody if he insults me time and time again but ban???

im always playing on this server why would i cheat? for what? so many admins here know me what u cant say about many players on your pub

Greetings barney......

Missy

Reaction score
ehm acually i didnt insult anyboy just to say... im just saying that this whole situation is total bullshit.( u gave rcon away etc )
and we dont talk about a normal kick we are talking about a ban. he banned me for insulting him last time so dont dont tell me he doesnt get MAD or RAGE lol. i acually did laughed when i read this thx ;)
yeah i agree i would kick somebody if he insults me time and time again but ban???

im always playing on this server why would i cheat? for what? so many admins here know me what u cant say about many players on your pub

Greetings barney......

well... When i was playing in Netsky... 2 months ago .. u was talking shit about wm admins..coz u got banned.You know for what reason and who ban u before?

BARNEY

Reaction score
yeah charme, i insulted him and so he banned me.. ofc i talk shit about u wm guys on netksky server then cause i got banned for insulting somebody..
acually i know what happend now... :) it was the aimassist time on public servers and charme was the only admin on the server and there was a guy in his team who obviously used it and and all said he was using roccat(and he was using it cause i also saw killcams)
i asked him to take a look pls only 1 round and so he can see
he said all is fine and then i got mad cause everyone on the server said he using it and insulted him as shit faggot or something like that and then i called him an WM tag faker and wrote that he doesnt even have rcon...
and then he said ill show u and permabanned me. NICE

normally u would get kicked for 5min or something like that but permaban... misssy pls how cant u understand that jesus christ.

tell me it was a legal ban and i'm quiet

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ok folks, i had to come here cause it reminds big old hate/love relationship as someone said higher. Ok so i got many things to explain...i didn't checked the convo i had with bean and i sure don't remember the details but let me tell you what's happenning with this ban, and with my situation.

first let's talk about the ban. Barney was playing on the servers when i joined the game, i had directly people from my team telling me that Barney was using some tool, but i was too lazy (like always) to go and spec him...so i used this french tactic u all know...deterrence. i told him i was watching him and kept playing...he directly told me i already banned him for insulting me...i never knew a player called barney or whoever he is...and i banned many people.

i didn't answered this one but told him i don't wanna argue with him about this (i was rolling aside so i really didn't care about him). he kept talking to me saying he knew many people in wm he woudl not be banned, and i told him that be banned has nothing to do with people u know, it's a matter of facts.
he told me to go fuck myself, and many nice words, i kept ignoring, but told him to calm down, he didn't and kept insulting me. many asked me a ban for cheating, but he was not cheating, he was just one more annoying kid who one more time missed education. Charme why didn't you kicked him? he would come again and start moaning for hours adding wm members, complaining and licking balls like he do so well in this topic. He is banned for misrespect...not only a word or a sentence, everyone do this once, but to keep doing it with only one aim...testing what far it goes. I think now he understand how boring it is to stop playing on the server you like and he will watch his behaviour/words. i was going to unban him anyways tomorrow (i was normally comming back tomorrow) but this ban is deserved that's for sure.

I don't know if u noticed, but when there is no admin on the server people are taking power and feel like doing things that are not allowed (shooting in knife round, etc) law is there for everyone, and it's good to remind them often what u can and cannot do. that's atleast my way of thinking and whoever disagree is invited for a xfire conversation, but i doubt they played as long as i did and handled as many kids as i did.

kicking is made for mistakes or low lvl law breaking, ban is to remember there are rules that needs to be respected...which means the dude aimed at injuring the clan whatever the way and needs to be punished. The tag in front of my names says i m a member of WM so insulting me was not a good decision. Now he is crying, that's the normal way things should go.

i m a member of this clan was the link between the 2 parts of this topic so here i go.

i left WM last year because i had no more taste to play, i gave my whole time for this clan for months and was trying to recruit the best players, i recruited many members of WM and i kept the svr clean for a long time. my only aim was to put WM at a higher skill and i think i helped some of you, but i came at a point where it didn't went forward and i just stopped. My life was in a critical moment where i needed to focus if i wanted to get this fucking degree i m studying for.

I really don't appreciate Bean and weed to talk about me this way (btw who is weed? admin? did i ever met him? rofl i don't even remember you)
the matter between those people and me has nothing to do in this part of the forum, there is a section to talk about that, but u started in this topic so i won't post anywhere else to answer.

Bean, i won't talk to you in this topic, i ll come and talk to you and i really hope u ll answer me this time.
Weed, banning me from the server? do 1/10 of what i did for WM and then u ll be able to talk about me, or better be a man and come talk to me about the fear you have of me. i don't do nightmares about you. TS? xfire? whenever wherever.

this issues solved, i ll tell you what's going on now with me. I validated all my lessons last year, so i have a year break, which will allow me to do research for university. which means i can wake up when i want, play when i want, i do my own planing.

i missed cod4 and i missed people i met here, i know i still have many friends around here and i hope they ll support me. If my word still counts i am in WM.

Krazy was surprised my admin logs to the webadmin has been deleted, he told me to try again and at the last news he was not shocked i was trying to get back my webadmin. i also played with the tag into the promod server with him and many other members, everyone considering me as a member. I played wars with you this summer with the tag also, i m still admin on TS, on the forums, etc etc.

i think i ve been clear about everything, if i forgot something just ask, i ll answer with pleasure.

it's not the best way of comming back, but...SURPRISE i m still here bitches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK CHARME XD
i read all of this :S

to the first half= yea thats true. thats why i also rejoin couple of times without tag and different nick, just to see who is behaving shit/ and even hacking :p

at all i would say we should unban him... not because i know him but because i havent seen him mismatching the rules so far. he is also one of the very few germans on our server who actually speaks english all the time.

the the 2nd part:

Reactions: Ryu

BARNEY

Reaction score
nice your acually did write somehting

i agree, i bitched around but u acually kinda forced it.. everytime i killed you you wrote indeed barney as if and stuff like that.. and im a kind of player who gets mad really fast when an admin acts so stupid like this and calls me a cheater when im playing on this server nearly every day... u only just dont know me

and come on as if you would have unbanned me dont be a liar... you wouldnt have done it lol

but the fact u acually havent been allowed to have the rcon from missy amuses me a lot.. even if u make a big break and trailed many WM guys in the past u still should write that you re back or something like that and not just misuse missys rcon and dont tell it anybody besides missy

i would be happy if u unban me now
but im not gonna say please cause this whole situation is annoying me so much that i acually cant

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
talked to ryu about us and all is sorted. I explained what I wrote and why and he explained his view, all good now :) peace.

Reactions: Ryu and Ceeee

Weedy

Reaction score
Well, my appologies
I thought that to rejoin this clan u have to apply, well I am a new member I dont know everything, I take it all back in this case..
Apparently u dont...
Also I thought that regular admins should not be allowed to perm ban BUT ONCE AGAIN I am sorry
I am just a new member... I make mistakes

Ryu

Honorary Member
Reaction score
look barney,

u do this all insulting convo again u ll get the same thing, be sure of that, u get mad fast? not my problem, i do too and i m making efforts i let you talk for 5 min but when the only solution to keep u quiet is to ban i ll do it.

i misused miss admin rights? not ur problem neither, and krazy probably didn't made me a webadmin in the new database cause i was out, considering i m still admin on the forums, and ts.

i have nothing against u particularly if ur a good player and ur not awesome, so consider this ban like a warning and respect our members,

cheers

ps : topic closed, i ll ask an admin to unban him

pps : thanks a lot Bean, i m really happy we sorted it out :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes he is unbanned now!

CLOSE TOPIC PLS :)

Weedy

Reaction score
TOPIC CLOSED (unofficially)

By Weedmaster
(good job weeed keep it up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)