Banned Barney

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY

Reaction score
well hi,

my name is barney.
i played on your server around 2 o'clock today and acually played pretty bad
but CHARME acually claimed i got wallhack and so I got banned ( i think it was him or he just called an other admin to do it)
i already got permabanned 1 time ago for insulting him ffs. -.-
im always playing on your server and some admins maybe know me so i hope u can take a look at this and hopefully unban me :eek:

GUID: c7fce46e

barney

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hello Barney!

The admin who banned you, will reply on this topic and tell you the reason of the ban. Then you can maybe discuss about it etc.
If not, you will be unbanned(atleast I think so) + we should C your ban from the log.

Please have patient.

Just for info to other admins; His guid is clean on;

game-violations.ggl.com
pbbans.com
ggc-stream.com

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
Hey barnaby ;D its panda:p

as far as i've seen him he is clear. plays for Arcadia ( whatever:p ) on cg and i never felt like he was cheating tbh.

Anyways lets wait for the one who banned him

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
thought rye was no longer part of this clan according to one of Beanie's latest posts...

Missy

Reaction score
Hello Barney, I know you. You already have been banned from our server once, and I unbanned you, but if Charme bans you for some reason, so we must wait for him, to see what happens. At the moment he is offline. I heard you were so obv today in our server. I was not there.. Can't talk for myself, just said what I hear, so I will wait for charme and then we can tell you what happens, cu.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
is that barney stinson or something like that ? btw Charme doing good job on server dont tell anything against him u gay ;) he maybe made some mistake but who dont ? ;)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so I have understood,charme never was out from wm.. just inactive for job .

also that's incorrect. He left for job reasons in nov 2011. He then returned and was WM.. then in jan he had issues with recruitment, he said he doesn't want it anymore nor does he want to be admin. Then he also decided to leave.

BARNEY

Reaction score
i acually know many people from wm at least 8-10 and im playing on this server for nearly 2 years - i played so shitty today cant even understand how this could be obv

me and charme played scope and i just killed him more often then he killed me. For me he is just mad nothing more. i also recognized someone did spec me but it wasnt charme.

i just want to say that charme should not be allowed to have rcon rights cause he is misuising it

Reactions: BARNEY

Missy

Reaction score
also that's incorrect. He left for job reasons in nov 2011. He then returned and was WM.. then in jan he had issues with recruitment, he said he doesn't want it anymore nor does he want to be admin. Then he also decided to leave.
charme got my rcon.

Missy

Reaction score
he is back to our clan, he have 1 week trying to talk with krazy but kf is busying, so i give to him my rcon , coz alot of kids on promod.

BARNEY

Reaction score
is that barney stinson or something like that ? btw Charme doing good job on server dont tell anything against him u gay ;) he maybe made some mistake but who dont ? ;)

i acually also know u maybe u know me as "kuchen" or something like that and no im not gay wtf? how u can even say this dude, go to hell LMAO
and he for me he is not doing a good job being so mad to ban me cause i insulted him gth.

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
btw barney that was joke and if u are guy named kuchen i cant say u r clean coz i spec all your friends on our server icluding you and half of them are wierd or ssssssooooo lucky soo wait admin i mean Mr.Charme to tell us why

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
than if he left why the fuck is he using rcon?

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
so I have understood,charme never was out from wm.. just inactive for job .
WTF missy?! Just because he can't talk to kf YOU decide to give your rcon to another guy? Am i really getting this well or this is some fucked up shit?

sound

Retired Member
Reaction score
she made a mistake she though he was back,but man i wont say anything ryu is old WM and even he is out i respect him as admin coz he keep server clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)