Anxious-He/Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
but when you wanna check, doesn't it need to be like.. downloaded by the suspect? i mean for new member would be good.. but for ALL ppl.. some just come here 1 time.. why let them go through all that bs.. + this is exactly the reason.. ALWAYS RECORD DEMO PPL!

No man, you don't understand; of course we cannot check everybody, but if such situation occurs such as this one (for him to come forum and claim he doesn't cheat) we can test him by using anti cheat like UAC3, i agree it's impossible to check everybody on the server but as michal says if we have doubts about players in WM we can use this method to check them ;)

RooT

Retired Member
Reaction score
yeah i vote for captain obvious , we got enought experiencie to get fckin obvious hackers.

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol @beanie :X)

yea, ive played with this guy a few times ( guess i also have him on xfire). im not sure though. if you know how to wallbang and where to:p, like most of you are SO BAD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW! :D , wallbangs must look suspicious if you are soundwhoring.

no, im kidding. banned 2 times .... we cant ban someone while being a 100% sure if its not a global pb ban ( console saying that). so most of the bans have to be done by personal note / pov. if even charme and kf believe you hack ( would be something else if it was sound or jetty ^^) , i trust them ( as beanie mentioned).

hf finding a new server

Anxious-He

Reaction score
well.. this is how I see it:

you've been banned twice and more than 3 experienced cod4 players have said that you're cheating and many more find you HIGHLY suspicious.. you see where I'm going with this? :D

3 experienced cod4 players? No offence but banning me is like showing you're not all that experienced (apparently). Well that aside, I believe you that my case has been reviewed by a couple players, but it's just pretty weird to think I hack. And about this scan, I don't really trust that scan but if it can proof my innocence then I'll look into it.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
you dont.. trust that scan? uac3 you dont trust..

by saying that.. you just like.. burned yourself TWICE

''No offence but banning me is like showing you're not all that experienced (apparently).''
if you are experienced you would AT LEAST know what it is and trust it ;)

Anxious-He

Reaction score
you dont.. trust that scan? uac3 you dont trust..

by saying that.. you just like.. burned yourself TWICE

''No offence but banning me is like showing you're not all that experienced (apparently).''
if you are experienced you would AT LEAST know what it is and trust it ;)

That didn't make sense, at all. The ones who banned me are not 'experienced' (apparently). This does not say anything about me being experienced, never said so either. And yes, I do not trust that scan since it's something I don't know, and I don't download stuff people I don't know give me.

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
stop watching anime and u'll be unbanned

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
lol...if u refuse to try our anticheat and give us a proof that u dnt cheat well problem is solved fast!
btw i wont support that uac3 method coz since he is the one he downloads it, how much does it take for him to delete his hack?
uac3 wont find it

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well the point is even if he delete hacks than either we will be not able to play on such a level when you banned him (ofcorse if he cheated). Uac3 for some period was official antycheater in clan base, The result of uac3 is visible for all and visible on uac3 website.

Anxious-He

Reaction score
Checked out UAC and it seems legit, but I read the License Agreement when about to install. And read they take screenshots and everything so I'm not sure anymore.

Could anyone further explain how UAC works?

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
go read faq there is not point to copy and paste text from website where is everything explained

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
yes, ofc it takes screenshots and analyse if the screens are legit or not, this is pretty simple method to prove you are hacking or not, if there are "things" on your desktop you can always move them to different location so others can't see, if you do not cooperate we cannot determine whether you are clean or not.

Anxious-He

Reaction score
I don't get the website, but I installed UAC. What do I have to put at MatchID?

used random MatchID

http://puu.sh/qy2y

Also, after I stopped scanning it uploaded the files etc, I know this has proven my innocence but how can you guys check it?

Weedy

Reaction score
I dont get UAC at all... Does it only check players that are also using UAC? Coz it tried on cod promod server and it only checked 1 guy...

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont get UAC at all... Does it only check players that are also using UAC? Coz it tried on cod promod server and it only checked 1 guy...

it just checks the people who is using it. You can ask someone to join it, or in a war u can ask the other team to use it while playing.

Weedy

Reaction score
Well in that case it does not solve the problem for promod pub and most likely for wars as well

Anxious-He

Reaction score
Well in that case it does not solve the problem for promod pub and most likely for wars as well

Or we get a staff member and me in a 'random' server, or WM's server don't know, don't care, and use the same MatchID so you can see whether I'm hacking or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)