Anxious-He/Hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxious-He

Reaction score
Banned again, this time by Charme and KrazyFire.

As I already told Sound, I don't hack and that I just spam a lot.
And about the last round (which got me banned for the second time), I was just lucky. Oh and on Vacant, I spam a lot, as Jetson said in the other thread that you could become suspicious if you wallbang a lot of get kills.

Meh I'd like to be unbanned because I'm banned unfairly, I did nothing wrong.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
wallbanging is gay.. period..
your only way to get kills = wallbang.. go play hello kitty..
+ you are from holland so the chance you actually hack is about 40%..
ima leave it to the guys who banned you but man.. you wanna see walls all day.. go play tetris or sth.. you can even BUILD your own walls there

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
and remember

ANUS!!!!

http://weebls-stuff.com/onthemoon/

Weedy

Reaction score
Hoax I was online that time, however most of your wallbangs are spontaneous and weird, there are certain periods when they suddenly become much more accurate. I've been speccing u for a while and although I cant say for sure but ur extremely suspicious.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
i dunno how much is good for u if ur primary defense are are my words :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha +1 jetty xD btw why do you love rooster so much?

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
cod are noobs all the time appear new topics with complains about cheating but nobody give a fuck to install uac3 or tzac. Uac3 detect even cheats which are turned off. So when someone start to own than call such a player for uac3 even if he turn off hack Uac3 still will detect it.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
this uac3 you talk about sounds strong man! does it detect runescape powerminer?

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
dont let these people harass you, you have my support!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
@sally: sbsp made my signatire amd took my rights so i cant change it :(

@michal: WE DNT GIVE A FUCK ABT U AND UR UAC3 AND ALL THE GAY STUFF THAT U USE ON SWAT!!! :D

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
we, the cod community just have more trust in humanity.
and jetty.. that is messed up man, happened to me once too, ask your mom.. oh wait she did it to us both i believe xD

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
it was silver, but he only changed pic and signature! sbsp is more madafaka and i cant change it!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
we, the cod community just have more trust in humanity.
and jetty.. that is messed up man, happened to me once too, ask your mom.. oh wait she did it to us both i believe xD
Since you are nabs in game and you cant tell who is cheating who is simple good I advice install uac3 :) Yes I also trust in humanity especially when I saw 10000 times download cod 4 hacks :)

ps this is website http://uac.ac/#news (download 6 mb, creat account, install program it will took max 5 min and solve a lot of problems)

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
i would read what you wrote.. if i wasnt so distracted about the 3 bouncing booty's in your signature.. there's no way i can take serious what you write nao :(

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
the point is different michal, during tournaments u must use anticheat or u are not allowed to play but for pub servers such a thing is imposdible to do coz of a too large community ;) u know cod4 had more than 13 billions of copies sold? then add the cracked ones :)
there are even some sites such as game violation that have a llist of almost all hackers details and if u connect ur server to that site it doesnt allow known cheaters to get in! unluckily we cant use it as krazy told me for the issues of the attacks by the hacker! ask him for more details

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont mind check everybody but atleast new recruits where there is doubts. I guess it isnt such big deal. You mentioned about popularity COD4 so for sure exist couple antycheaters which are updated. Serious players using it and I dont belive someone who has 1000 hours in cod or playing it since game appear in shop can't download 6 mb. I think it is more fair than blind banning if they reject your offer than simple add ban. Just be honest our members playing for fun and most of admins isn't enough experienced to really know what is skills. There was some doubts with Kitty but nobody of you dare to call him to antycheater. With uac3 case could be solved very fast and only fact that he is extreme stupid to upload screen with wallhack lead to ban that guy.

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
but when you wanna check, doesn't it need to be like.. downloaded by the suspect? i mean for new member would be good.. but for ALL ppl.. some just come here 1 time.. why let them go through all that bs.. + this is exactly the reason.. ALWAYS RECORD DEMO PPL!

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well.. this is how I see it:

you've been banned twice and more than 3 experienced cod4 players have said that you're cheating and many more find you HIGHLY suspicious.. you see where I'm going with this? :D

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)