andrzej

beer656

Reaction score
Played just few minutes ago and got ban on 180 min for wh. I just wanna see proof. Any ss or something? Just don't tell me I was hacking because. It is very stupid. I had 19-4 score but 9 kills by airstrike. And it isn't magic. Btw. don't say after 1 kill that someone is cheating. Lot of people has clear luck.

I don't think guy who play in cb, cg, esl can cheat. He is just really good. I'm guy from promod. Sometimes just playing for fun on hc ( because my first attemps in cod4 was hc)

http://www.esl.eu/pl/player/8527341/ ( It's new account for playing only versus matches )
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/179766/czacha/extended/
And clanbase doesn't exist anymore.

Im appealing because your server was one of best hc with skilled players.

Magneset

Reaction score
What happened to the old account on ESL? Why would you ever need to create a new one?

You also got 2 different guids. One for ESL and another for CG. Again why would you need 2 keys?

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Root banned you, not really much more i can say / know about this ban.

Also saying people that play cg/cb/esl dont cheat is bs.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I were online today for quite sometime when you were playing. Didin't notice anything suspicious :)

beer656

Reaction score
@Warlord

It's old reason...I playing on some cup with my team, and polish admin made a huge mistake, and my team lost a match. I was talking with him, that was really fierce quarrel so he decided to ban me for insulting him ( bullshit). Then I was made another account, but they saying that guid isn't mine so i wasn't able to match my old guid to new account. So on esl is a random guid ( because they are too stupid )... Only guid on cg is valid and on my ban. Btw. Everyone who play esl know that admins in CoD4 were retarded and wire suck.

@alex

Maybe I made mistake explaining this. I mean guy who playing in that leagues can't be noob. He should know every spot, bounce, snipers spots, and rush on every map on league. Most of people make pre-fire in obvious spots. Sound is really important in cod too.

Maybe if i have time i will make md5 check and cfg check. but i don't want send my cfg public.

Edit: Ok im sending cfg check and md5. If anyone from admins dont trust me, i can send my cfg on pm.
This CFG seems to be clean !
MD5 Checksum: e947d9ea70774e9f1fa29860fc99ece0
SHA-1 Checksum: a1a945287037377477e187e07117fee36154882b

CVAR

Status

aim_mdisable

Not Found

aim_speed

Not Found

aim_predict

Not Found

aim_fov

Not Found

aim_key

Not Found

afire

Not Found

afov

Not Found

aimkey

Not Found

aimvec

Not Found

aim_key

Not Found

alias

Not Found

autoaim

Not Found

autofire

Not Found

avex0

Not Found

avex1

Not Found

avexc

Not Found

bot_radar

Not Found

bot_wallhack

Not Found

cod_aim

Not Found

cod_wallhack

Not Found

cu_aimvecs

Not Found

cu_aim_key

Not Found

cu_wallhack

Not Found

hax_aimbot

Not Found

hax_autoshoot

Not Found

hax_distesp

Not Found

hax_killsounds

Not Found

hax_killspam

Not Found

hax_nameesp

Not Found

hax_radar

Not Found

hax_stats

Not Found

hax_wallhack

Not Found

ic_aim_prediction

Not Found

k.aim

Not Found

k.esp

Not Found

Mom_aimbot

Not Found

Mom_autoshoot

Not Found

Mom_distesp

Not Found

Mom_killsounds

Not Found

Mom_killspam

Not Found

Mom_nameesp

Not Found

Mom_radar

Not Found

Mom_stats

Not Found

Mom_wallhack

Not Found

ogc_mode

Not Found

ogc_weapons

Not Found

quiet

Not Found

teamcheck

Not Found

thrd

Not Found

trigger

Not Found

vec

Not Found

w_chams

Not Found

w_pbss

Not Found

_aimbot

Not Found

_aimkey

Not Found

_aim_key

Not Found

_autoshoot

Not Found

_distesp

Not Found

_killsounds

Not Found

_killspam

Not Found

_nameesp

Not Found

_radar

Not Found

_stats

Not Found

_wallhack

Not Found

aim_dkey

Not Found

mom_aimbot_range

Not Found

chams

Not Found

g_compassShowEnemies "1"

Not Found

name_esp

Not Found

nameesp

Not Found

nadeesp

Not Found

xhair

Not Found

hax_aimbot

Not Found

box_distance

Not Found

wallhack

Not Found

mom_

Not Found

box_esp

Not Found

con_maxfps

Not Found

g_nopredict "1"

Not Found

r_lodscaleskinned "1"

Not Found

openscriptmenu x assist

Not Found

Magneset

Reaction score
So i suppose you can link me your old ESL account so i can check if that claim is supported?

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Sorry im interupt but all your friends at esl are banned.....somethink is going realy bad.

Magneset

Reaction score
None of his friends are banned except for 1 guy on CG. Thats not relevant either way. The ban was only 180 minutes so you should have been unbanned ages ago. I dont understand why Root didnt perma ban you since he is able to do that.

You should be able to play and if this happens again make a new topic.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Warlord said:
None of his friends are banned except for 1 guy on CG. Thats not relevant either way. The ban was only 180 minutes so you should have been unbanned ages ago. I dont understand why Root didnt perma ban you since he is able to do that.

You should be able to play and if this happens again make a new topic.
with which name he join and guid for we have open eyes please?

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UFO said:
with which name he join and guid for we have open eyes please?
Sorry, i dont understand this sentence.
Anyways, this is about his ban, not his friends or whoever.

However you should be unbanned by now anyways since it was only a tempban and you can remain unbanned unless root responses with some valid explaination or (in case you actually hack) get rebanned.

Topic will remain open for now.

edit: ohh, the name he uses on the server is andrzej and his guid is 231a992e.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
thanks alex.
Open eyes = watching :D

beer656

Reaction score
@Alex

You are right but ufo said something about my friends and now i have only 2 friends. People from cg are guys ONLY from my team. I dont care about their life. They can cheat if they want. i was playing in their teams in 2012 you can check that.

On account leniwychuj (from esl) I got 2 my friend DisasteR and gacus88 (They are MY friends because im playing with them since hardcore). Disaster get ban for multi accounts because he forgot his password and he made new account. Gacus88 is clear ( But this is really offtop )

I only wanted post this topic because I had ban for wh for 180 min. I though if ill go later on that server ill have perm ban just because. You dont have still prove for my cheating. And i don't want really get ban so I'm doing my best for proving that im clear.

And root didnt even spec me. Someone said im cheating and he wrote command on chat for tempban. I was playing with ceee on broadcoast and lose on 1v1 with him but his a bit camper... :>.

Like I said previously I want only prove that I'm not cheating before I get really perm ban.

beer656

Reaction score
I thought is obvious. A guy from Poland should know own language... But that is really offtopic. I think we can just close this topic. I only wanted to show my innocence.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)