Aim training maps on our training server?

SkandalisT

Reaction score
True, but, imho, you dont need to make another choke points. That will kill the gameplay and sense of CQ fights. In s4 it was planned to have only 2 ways for both teams - to bring more intense firefight. Editing ways could destroy balance, which was almost perfect in majority of s4 maps.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
SkandalisT said:
True, but, imho, you dont need to make another choke points. That will kill the gameplay and sense of CQ fights. In s4 it was planned to have only 2 ways for both teams - to bring more intense firefight. Editing ways could destroy balance, which was almost perfect in majority of s4 maps.
S4 has completely different game mechanics than csgo.
In s4 in vip mode you just need to protect the vip, the vip is mobile so the choke point is dynamic.
Almost the same for RD, when 1 bomb is disarm a choke point is changed, dynamic choke point.
S4 also has spawn which gives swat (attackers) more chances. In csgo there is no spawn and only 2 choke points which highly favors the CT side which are protecting the bombsite.
This won't work.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
In s4 choke point in the beginning is not that dynamic as you think. As far as my kinda big experience says, swat vs sus can keep fighting for 10 minutes for 1 corner. And it doesnt matter vip or rd or bs - when match started teams always have static 1st time choke point. That was the point of the game. It matter nothing you are attacker or defender - chances are equal in s4 maps, except few one. imho more sense to bring s4 maps with it's own gameplay, than remaking the and brining just "another notofficial map"
But, I'm too tired for useless discussions. You are mapper, do what you want. Just I think, that will kill sense of bringing maps from s4 into cs. Stil, wish you good luck in mapping.

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Like I said, 2 choke points will be heavily favored to CT in csgo.

I never said I am going to remake any map from s4 to csgo except fw.

RuGiZuGi

Senior Admin
Reaction score
You must be kidding me! If I was Krazy I would have said I will do it next year winter!!

Goku

Admin
Reaction score
Zugi said:
You must be kidding me! If I was Krazy I would have said I will do it next year winter!!
Reminds me of Diablo 3 release lol

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Linux said:
Not bad idea but CS indoors? CS is for open space, and if we decide to make this we will gonna have to adapt Brewer (change corridor width etc). Also we will have problems with stairs.

Anyway if we make it, it won't be Courthouse, it will be Killhouse.

P.S. Suspects entering courthouse and planting bombs in garage to blow up cars of judges which convicted them, or in roof to blow up SWAT helicopter? :D I say adapted DuPlessis map is a better choice, with hostages though. :)

CS is not only indoors my little friend :D

Linux

Management
Reaction score
I never said it is only indoors, I said it is more for open space.

KeYeS

Deleted Account
Im just mentioning agency :D

okay.. they have taken out the phoenix maps.. but thats not the point!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)