Admins on Promod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weedy

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentelmen
Weed has a question: What the fuck?

I heard a story of Randy's and Bean's and I dont get how a leader can be soo arrogant. Not even talking about SOME higher admins (wont mention the names) who simply rage at people. At least thats what I concluded from the story I heard. I also heard Badsoul and Randy left wm? Art tho true?

This topic is however not about this. I wanted to point out and emphasize the fact that everyday 5-10 people get reported on our promod server and 1-2 on our sd server, MEANWHILE the number of sd admins is increasing and promod is somehow not. Simply counting how many admins we have in both sections and comparing these numbers makes me laugh.

Now, you may think that weed is mad. I am calm as fuck but I want the answers.

You may close this topic as well as you closed Random's but then I am out of here.

Sincerely and respectfully

Weed

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Mate,

Promod players were gonna get some updates but you need a little more patience i know people are wanting to get rid of these hackers but when we clear them there will be always a hacker when someone is not playing on the server unless we have some nerd 24/7 player in WM that aint gonna happen.

There will be promotions to promod players but you cant make an admin after 1 month etc just need to pick the best bunch. There will be admins in the future but things in wm dont happen instance there is a procedure one guy recommended then after that we make poll then we do poll if anyone has issues if there is no big issues and poll is positive we grant him admin simple procedure.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
I deleted randoms post as i thought that was a little rude

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Im promod admin but my rcon dont work rigth so i cant help ^^

offtopic:What i have missed??

Ice

Retired Member
Reaction score
what about ggc stream? how much it cost to us?

kubalafear

Retired Member
Reaction score
haha Michał server would be empty after your promotion :D

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
that sick nerdrages lol :p

in fact i can understand both sides of this shitty discussion :p its kinda annoying to always get spammefd on the server with " BAN THIS DUDE ARGH BAN THIS DUDE FOR FUCK SAKES BAN THIS DUDE" and you dont even have any chance to kick him proper :p on the other hand i wouldnt give admin rights to like 50% of the promod dudes ( including me :D ) cause we simply are a bunch of ragers :D ( which shallst be prooven by reading the latest shoutbox history :D:D:D )

on the other hand its also understandable that you higher admins , or those who actually can ban, dont respond immediately ( or immediately enough, if some hacker already quitted playing on LeServer) since you ALSO have RL and want to play besides being online .

from what ive heard about the "discussion" in the shoutbox i wouldnt overrate it :p i guess we just had 2 chickens having a bad day to get a proper argumentation going on =D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
no man I may kick just all those fucking noobs spamers, cry babies and ofcorse jews :p

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
even if people dont respond immediatly you can just write guid down?

Random

Reaction score
that sick nerdrages lol :p

in fact i can understand both sides of this shitty discussion :p its kinda annoying to always get spammefd on the server with " BAN THIS DUDE ARGH BAN THIS DUDE FOR FUCK SAKES BAN THIS DUDE" and you dont even have any chance to kick him proper :p on the other hand i wouldnt give admin rights to like 50% of the promod dudes ( including me :D ) cause we simply are a bunch of ragers :D ( which shallst be prooven by reading the latest shoutbox history :D :D:D )

on the other hand its also understandable that you higher admins , or those who actually can ban, dont respond immediately ( or immediately enough, if some hacker already quitted playing on LeServer) since you ALSO have RL and want to play besides being online .

from what ive heard about the "discussion" in the shoutbox i wouldnt overrate it :p i guess we just had 2 chickens having a bad day to get a proper argumentation going on =D

like i said if u dont know the full story u shoulnt talk about it. its getting worked on..

pilleman182

Retired Member
Reaction score
ok well then,

READ CAREFULLY!

Since there has been alot of trouble within the past 10 hours i've decided to step up. Iam a mature german willing to take the dictatorship over WM. Iam completely unpolite, always mad and a german.

Why you should make a poll to give me the dictatorship for the upcomming weeks: Same as in Rome. When there was barbarians in front of the gates, the senate always declared one brave to be the saviour of the city. Thats what i'd liek to be for WM unless there is plenty of hungry enemies in front of the gates hunting kf's chastity belt. And iam a german. Of course i would give up my superior position once the damn enemy is defeated.

Furthermore iam the onyl true leader in here. I once taught a spastic how to do the Moonwalk.

I would appreciate if the "higher Admins" would read through and make a poll for me, thus i also need the help of the plebs ( ICE FOR EXAMPLE!)

Of course i would not declare an enabling law....

Random

Reaction score
ok well then,

READ CAREFULLY!

Since there has been alot of trouble within the past 10 hours i've decided to step up. Iam a mature german willing to take the dictatorship over WM. Iam completely unpolite, always mad and a german.

Why you should make a poll to give me the dictatorship for the upcomming weeks: Same as in Rome. When there was barbarians in front of the gates, the senate always declared one brave to be the saviour of the city. Thats what i'd liek to be for WM unless there is plenty of hungry enemies in front of the gates hunting kf's chastity belt. And iam a german. Of course i would give up my superior position once the damn enemy is defeated.

Furthermore iam the onyl true leader in here. I once taught a spastic how to do the Moonwalk.

I would appreciate if the "higher Admins" would read through and make a poll for me, thus i also need the help of the plebs ( ICE FOR EXAMPLE!)

Of course i would not declare an enabling law....

can someone delete this guy from forum's? :D

anyway its true ur the new hitler :D

Weedy

Reaction score
My point was not to rage at our admin section or leaders that things are going too slowly etc, my point as I stated earlier, is that we have 10 times as many hackers than sd server does. So we did manage to almost get rid of them there.
And please can you guys stop discussing the idea of the promotions and come back to the origins of this topic: hackers.
Many things we can do apart from giving admins to every single member: Game violations or ggc is a clue.
Also I honestly do not get how and in which way things that Random were saying, were rude... and why is it not possible to solve it peacefully? He was being honest thats it.
Just to point out, ONCE AGAIN, I am not asking for a promotion to myself. I am trying to solve this particular problem.

P.S: Can someone answer me pls are Badsoul and Randy out?

P.P.S:
There will be promotions to promod players but you cant make an admin after 1 month etc just need to pick the best bunch.

Yes but this particular incident was on bases that Cee became an admin and Random's point was that he joined WM later than many of promod players that are not admins yet.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Seems Badsoul in and Random out, if that answers you.

Reactions: Xavii

DAIS

Retired Member
Reaction score
if you ask me random will never come back, badsoul appologized for his behaviour because he got fed up by random..
i understand your point, as kf said there's work in progress.. why would everybody that talks to random go total riot mode in this bitch :eek:

and for your information, random has been a very naughty boy today, '' He was being honest thats it.''
he has been anything BUT honest and fair ;)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yes but this particular incident was on bases that Cee became an admin and Random's point was that he joined WM later than many of promod players that are not admins yet.

New admins are proposed by other admins. When an admin thinks that some member should be promoted then he opens a poll and the rest of admins vote. No matter how long this person has been in the clan.

Reactions: Xavii
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)