Admins on Promod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny/murc

Retired Member
Reaction score
Well Salmon I don't understand any point tbh. WEEdbear i haven't met you yet. But i can tell you 1 thing, and believe me i have told it to way 2 many members(kingkong and his kid), You don't fucking threat to leave. If you want to leave this clan you can just make a post and gtfo. You make a topic asking leaders to be reasonable and you, yourself, demand answers under a leaving threat? I seriously don't understand shit like this. Solve the problems diplomatically, under no threats. Nothing personal against you really.
Another thing, I just recently discovered(or Beanie told me to) that I got admin access to Promod server. However, I can't understand how to log on the website. If some1 could explain it to me, as I'm often online, I could help solving the problem we're having with hackers.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
first: keep this spamfree.things like michal admin out if here pls.
second i cpulndt see the whole fight of beanie and random.
third the lac of admin in promod is due too many factors: i used to be very active in promod now i cant, ryu left us he was the main admin on promod, smokin is half inactive, quite old members like live1 and bluez never show up on fprum, never integrates in our community so they havent recieved admin rights and all theese factors summed up made our problem, also kf became inactive on cod coz of his duties in real life and beanie is tired abt promod kids that rage and cry all day (its a fact, i dare u to deny that!)
fourth ggc and game violation are kind of a no ho for us. i asked kf somw time ago why couldnt we use it and he said that it would have given more chances for the hacker to attack our server! talking abt the hacker who crashed our server twice, not abt cheaters in game.
fifth what we can do is too promote new memberes ro admin but that cant be made un a fast way coz its a decision based on trust and trust comes with time.
this is a transitional phase, as kf already said try to be patient, i know its heavy being on the server trying to have somw fun and getting spammed by players for bans and so on!

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
he left today, he had left already for personal problems (read his topic for more info) but then he came back and that fact was closed and even "forgotten". this is all abt facts happened within the last 24hours ;)

Random

Reaction score
can someone close this tread plz and stop talking about it, we are still talking about it. and plz only judge about it untill u heard the full story and know what i tryed to do and the only person that can judge right now is salmon.. thanks

Weedy

Reaction score
New admins are proposed by other admins. When an admin thinks that some member should be promoted then he opens a poll and the rest of admins vote. No matter how long this person has been in the clan.
Well that IS my point and in some way Random's as well. As far as I know a Higher Admin has to propose that and seeing that we have 1 higher admin in promod section and sd has over 5 it makes it slightly unfair doesnt it?
can someone close this tread plz and stop talking about it, we are still talking about it. and plz only judge about it untill u heard the full story and know what i tryed to do and the only person that can judge right now is salmon.. thanks
This topic is not about you and your story randy

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I will say fu all :p
Every member who spam and whining I want to be admin bla bla bla...I will put big NO
Admin rights deserve normal friedly average players and he will get admin rights if he is patience...not some crazy guy who rage and whine all the time i want to be admin...to many cheaters I cant kick bla bla bla...
I am in WM long time and I never wanted to be admin or TeamLeader...it just happen and I am happy beacuse of that...everything will come in time if you are patience.
Be happy that you are member and if you want to be admin or higher...shut up and wait and show yourself as good man.

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
+1 Casper

There will be in upcoming weeks new promotions, don't worry about it. Also I would not overract with that all situation. Admin rights are granted to people who are mature with there actions. Even if you are angry about something going on in WM you can point it out but do it in a polite way.

People who act silly and are mentally unstable won't get those rights for sure.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)