1st look at the NEW COD

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Naah, no matter what futureristic shooters always fail to impress me, especially CoD with their killstreaks. You'll get SUPER DUPA WUMBA POWA AIRSTRIKE and shit like that. You'll have fucking insanely stupid guns. Everything will be even more shittier fast paced than it already is in Black Ops 2. Also, what you see in the trailor is Single Player. All of it. CoD4 is good because it's simple. I don't need no camo/stealth shit, radar grenades, tanks, flying bikes LOL, climbing up buildings, or some fancy actor to make you think WOOOAH. Call of Duty 4 in my book will always be the best. I've never played CoD 2 online, though. But seriously, future cod games beating cod4? Please, they couldnt make a better cod than cod4 even if they took the entire cod4 game and remade it in SUPERDUPA3DHDXXXXPRO

And if this game does end up better, then can you really blame me for having a negative attitude? Every CoD game i've bought after CoD4/5 has been an utter waste of money, and that's fact. It's just fancy graphics, fancy face-recognition acting bullshit, singeplayer overhype bullshit. Show us some fucking gameplay, even if just 20 seconds of being on a shooting range, you greedy, money-hungry cockmunchers.

Reactions: jOe! and Ceeee

Magneset

Reaction score
If this game is as promising as it looks i might ditch cod 4 for it.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
How exactly does this look promising

Mr.Red

Reaction score
One does not simply ditch cod4 ! :p

I wont judge this one until I see the multyplayer gameplay :)
Lets just hope its fun and worth buying :)

...but I totally agree with Cookies (btw, I think there is group therapy for what you got Cookies :p )
Maybe it´s just another boring ass hyped up cod game like the last ones after cod4 but I always like to hope for the best :)

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Gotta admit, I also agree with Mr.Cookie.

Some freaky deaky shiet on that trailer :p

nagi

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So, boys, creative impotence came with the own title?

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
MMMCookiez said:
. I've never played CoD 2 online,
The best CoD ever was CoD 2 not because of fancy graphic etc but there were people not players. The CoD 2 had real SOUL. I miss it so much. Only who played CoD 2 understand what I mean.

SkandalisT

Reaction score
First 2 cods pwns. Rest I didnt even bothered to try, not worth it.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Well, I gave my honest opinion. Tired of wasting 50 quid every november on shit that is always shit. They can't seem to look at their old games, see what worked and what didn't, and go from that. No offense, but I think if a lot of old school CoD players were given the chance, or just not young and shitty players were given the chance to make a new CoD, it'd be great. You know, not the graphics, and all that shit, but the shit you like to PLAY. This is how you're supposed to make the guns, these maps work for competitive play, TDM, FFA, whatever. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of stuff that gets taken into account when you make a game, and it's hard, no doubt, but the general gameplay, which they seem to suck at, reviewers and honestly players like us could guide them on, and help them with.

One last thing to point out, the more futuristic their CoD games get, the more they seem to suck, early CoD is a great example on that. I honestly think it's because the more futuristic they get, the less simple they get. I don't wanna have 20 different killstreaks, 25000 different titles and emblems, or 5000 ways to customize your classes. I just want 3 perks, a pistol that doesnt shit on every other weapon, I just want a simple and balanced game that makes you good at it, because of the way you play. I say put entire WM clan in an office with IW's game makers and then put us against Infinity Ward. I think we'd make them look like fools.

Reactions: Mr.Red

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Also, I did play CoD2 just not online. Think I was about 10 when I was shooting nazis in 240p haha

/.//.beeswax

Deleted Account
Uhhh... not even Kevin Spacey will sell me matchmaking, client hosted multiplayer and killstreak reward overkill.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
If you dont see this as another cod series and just as a new fps game coming out then it looks pretty good, i doubt the multiplayer will be anything beyond decent but the singleplayer will be pretty good i reckon

TheHunter159

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Million prestiges, maximum level on each prestige is 999 commander of the army.
Pay 50$ to get new/old maps.

Just an ordinary CoD released on these days.

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well one thing is for sure.. I'm never preordering cod again :D after the shit with black ops.. no ty.

Dr.Zap

Reaction score
i smell crappy here.......a lot of future systems not real things so a little bit annoying for my opinion.!!!

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
im waiting to watch multiplayer game playing for telling my opinion. For sure it will be nice single player with all this staff but not worth to buy it only for this.

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
truth is we are an exception, we love the blood and knife and we dnt give a fuck abt the future war style, gimme my ak and some russians to shoot to and im fine :p

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
MMMCookiez said:
I don't wanna have 20 different killstreaks, 25000 different titles and emblems, or 5000 ways to customize your classes. I just want 3 perks, a pistol that doesnt shit on every other weapon, I just want a simple and balanced game that makes you good at it, because of the way you play.
Don't try SWAT4, it would make u cry to know the great game you have missed for years. Now it's too late.

Reactions: Linux

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
btw, Call of Duty: House of Cards warfare? lol

Even Cod4 HC is sometimes too much for me with perks, strikes, weapons classes etc. I prefer it like promod, or better said like SWAT.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)