1st look at the NEW COD

/.//.beeswax

Deleted Account
Okay, so here is how it works: Every new CoD has to deliver 2-3 things (like, for example: nukes, dogs, customizable weapons, drones, Remote controlled rockets, even more customizable weapons, Kevin Spacey, tomahawks, badges, titles, skeleton masks, and what not) that attract the kids and sell the game - but the core mechanics have to be so simple and repetitive that, at 1st is easy enough for the broad masses to play the game (mainstream is where the money is), and 2nd still becomes boring after a while. Because - and that's the point - they want to sell a new CoD game in the next year. It's not their goal to make a game that's as good as possible. They want to make a game that sells as good as possible. The CoD franchise (and, hands down, the BF franchise has become just the same) is a close-to-perfect working money making machinery. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only people that would be able to break that marketing strategy would be the customers. Allow me to paraphrase a short, typical exchange of words between those customers and Activision.

CoD-Kid: "OMG ACTIVIZZN U SO SHIT DA NEW COD IS FUCK NO CONEKTION AND HAXXORS I WANTS MAH MONEE BACK AND I NEVAH BUY A COD AGAINNNN!!!11!1!"

Activision: "But look, the new CoD will have nuclear powered Robo-bees with uranium hardenend poison stings that you can shoot with your ass!"

CoD-Kid: "OMG TAKE MY MONEEEEEEYYY"

End of story.

Mr.Red

Reaction score

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
/.//.beeswax said:
Activision: "But look, the new CoD will have nuclear powered Robo-bees with uranium hardenend poison stings that you can shoot with your ass!"
Lets be honest, who wouldnt buy that :ph34r:

obito

Retired Member
Reaction score
It's a game made for the ps3/xbox kids hence why there never good for competitive players or teams etc there made for your bertys past cod4

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Maaaaaaaaaate, after mw2 i never played cod, dont know what ya talking about!

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iGZjPojms

Didn't even know a shotgun 4-shot burst fire was even in the games, I mean.. Really? And bee's, no offense, but no shit.

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
Also, betcha they will take some of the guns and shit from titanfall, I mean already seen cloaks, parkouring, what will next thing be, smartpistol sniper?

MMMCookiez

BANNED
Reaction score
lol i keep finding things to rant about seriously. Honest opinion guys, does this even remind you of CoD? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGU4wT_1tY0

Gotta say more.. field orders? 6 perks? Cranked? what the fuck is this game.

Arphis

Retired Member
Reaction score
FPS-games got so bloated. I hate when the HUD is full of useless shit and stupid messages, poppin into ur face, making early 2000's tutorial missions seem puristic.

Even Vanilla CoD4 fucked me up after a while but since then its gotten on to a new level

Reactions: MMMCookiez

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)