Not open for further replies.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Maybe its the only way to communicate with them

JetsonRay

Retired Member
Reaction score
@berty: stop please it really makes no sense.

@pingeris: u are not the only suspected hacker we have, dnt worry. good players always look dodgy, time will tell. i dnt liek ur attitude when u come here, please rimind that admins are also players and they gets mad as evryone else.

@ufo: u kicked wrong, kinfe is a nice option but u cant kick for that!

@pingeris (again): if server is full and i want to join i kick a random player, but i check the players' list b4 so if i see a guy that generally is pain in ass (like you are, as the whole server complains at u, and, wh or not, i have to answer all the complaints of the players) id rather kick u than someone else, for my own private pleasure while playing. it may not sound fair to the kicked one, but idd its a good decision for the server's health

Reactions: LeninsHirn and Ryu

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
When we said knife and he dont respone?like no for example?is hard to answer NO?Thats the reason of kick 0 min!!
All players we keep words when we play for that ask me knife i said yes and the only who shoot was that noob for try to take more kills.
Pingeris the fact is simple me and you we cant play together..
About his lies what you said gyes??I never kick people playing and tell him join later server is full..!!!!!So next time you lie against me i ll kick you 60 min everytyime see you on server.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Ceeee said:
Pingeris: Admins are allowed to make room for themselfs or other WM members by kicking the players. Usually admin who is online at the server, can kick spectators and afks if the server is full.

If admin is not online and wants to join the server, they usually kick a player with the lowest score because it's more likely that this player is either spec or afk. Sometimes it might be that the player have just joined the server. Admins can't see from admin panel, is there any spectates or afks in the server.

UFO: You are NOT allowed to kick players for that reason. If some people agree to knife, they can knife if they want but if they don't want to knife, no can do.

You cannot force people to knife, that's a fact. It's your own foolishness if you try to knife people who haven't said that they will knife.
Jimas uga and random players after his kick said well done.I m not the only one who had the same feeling... ;)
When i answer yes all start shoot for i come out and play with knife,it was me vs5 no chance for me lol but i get out to play funny,but this smartgye think is nice not even answer and just wait to shoot me,
we didnt ban him cause we didnt have demo it is ok about this and i agree,but to come here and spray lies we must do somethink,
And ofcourse if someone said no about knife get kicked ,im mad???

damn

Reaction score
TBerty said:
@jetty im tyrone mudafucker
eeey whatchu doin' to my car blud?!!

Hey sir can't you see the sign, it's a double yellow line, I am just an african :p

@Ontopic

I agree with alex, Cee explained it, now stop fighting.

One thing for knife tho, I'm adressing everyone: When people ask if you want to knife, don't be a douchebag, and just answer yes or no instead of giggling in your little cave 'cause you're gonna get another free kill.

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i still dont think you should kick or ban someone for not knifing, even if he didnt say yes or no, if not everyone agreed you cannot expect everyone to knife, try to ask people directly before you start the knife if they didnt respond right away and if theres still no response just cancel the knifing.

people could just be focused on the game and maybe not read chat, or they speak a different language and have no clue what you want

thats my own opinion.

Reactions: Ryu

uGa

BANNED
Reaction score
Kicked for 0 min and coming here complaining and bitching towards admins? Why u answer him at all? To give him satisfaction?
I was there and I saw that after command in chat (chat was empty) "knife" players went out to the middle of map (I was on the roof) and pingeris went out too but when Ufo came out he killed him immediately. Players who went out are long time on serv and know rules. Ufo made good decision to kick him. And he is reading chat because he knows that many players suspect him of wh writing this in chat.

pingeriss

Reaction score
Who the fuck cares 0 minutes kick or more ? The fact is that I was in good score and you kicked me in the middle of match for nothing. About answering yes or no.. pfff.. I dont need to answer that cuz its not "knife only" server or smth. Anyway you can understand other players silence as no!

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
UFO did WRONG on kicking him.

Fact is that pingeris doesn't have to answer, he doesn't have to knife and everyone who went there to "knife only" must know that there is a possibility to get shot.

I don't care who was happy about the kick and who wasn't, nevertheless it still was wrong and NOT ALLOWED.

JetsonRay said:
@pingeris (again): if server is full and i want to join i kick a random player, but i check the players' list b4 so if i see a guy that generally is pain in ass (like you are, as the whole server complains at u, and, wh or not, i have to answer all the complaints of the players) id rather kick u than someone else, for my own private pleasure while playing. it may not sound fair to the kicked one, but idd its a good decision for the server's health
This also, is pure bullshit. You are supposed to kick the players who have 0 score or ask from some member who is online at the server if there is any afks or specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)