WTF is wrong with some WM admins?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pingeriss

Reaction score
Hi, can I ask one simple question? wtf WM admins are thinking (especially UFO)? Played Ambush, UFO was in other team and he left alone, then someone suggest to play with knife (there was about 5 people alive in my team), UFO said yes (me and most my team mates didnt said anything) few seconds later I saw him and killed with gun.. BAM.. kick :) reason: "knife" ?!?!
Another funny story that happens every day then server is full admins kick some people that probably been playing all map with good score with reason "server is full join later" WTF?! If server is full that admin's who kicks someone should join later as well.

Reactions: BixMypoppysop

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
Pingeris stop bitching when we said knife is knife ,,and kick was 0 min.For everybody is the same kick for this reason,
And specialy for you stop open and close wh ,all players and not only WM members say that ,give me reason to ba you temp im waiting.
And those who call you hacker are not only admins...
Was on the game uga jimas me 3 wm members ...
Dont make topic for you come and cry bitch.

And when we said knife why you didnt tell no???NOOB
And you are lier about kicked people with good score (Another funny story that happens every day then server is full admins kick some people that probably been playing all map with good score with reason "server is full join later" WTF?! If server is full that admin's who kicks someone should join later as well.) Just for the lies you said ill ask to ban you.
Find me one person i kick for this reason and ill leave wm but if you dont find your temp ban come LIER!!
That reason "server is full join later" is for people who is spec noob only for spec,how i can kick person with that reason.
PLEASE BAN THIS ASSHOLE.

Gumias

Senior Admin
Reaction score
This 99% when the ''server is full join later'', it's because of players who are on spectator and when server is full (without specs), each admin can join, kicking anybody if its possible (or trying dirty job updating server list). They are clan's member, have priority over other players from server and some of them pay for the server, so that priority doesn't mean that they can do whatever they want on server. But in this case(kick a player to get a slot on the server when it's full) is reasonable.

UFO

Retired Member
Reaction score
its only for spec kick this reason when 22 people play and i have 1-2 specs that time i kick with this reason ,so dont believe this lier ,he must give prooves or ban him for accuse me under lies.

Ceeee

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Pingeris: Admins are allowed to make room for themselfs or other WM members by kicking the players. Usually admin who is online at the server, can kick spectators and afks if the server is full.

If admin is not online and wants to join the server, they usually kick a player with the lowest score because it's more likely that this player is either spec or afk. Sometimes it might be that the player have just joined the server. Admins can't see from admin panel, is there any spectates or afks in the server.

UFO: You are NOT allowed to kick players for that reason. If some people agree to knife, they can knife if they want but if they don't want to knife, no can do.

You cannot force people to knife, that's a fact. It's your own foolishness if you try to knife people who haven't said that they will knife.

Reactions: Ice and Ryu

pingeriss

Reaction score
UFO said:
Pingeris stop bitching when we said knife is knife ,,and kick was 0 min.For everybody is the same kick for this reason,
And specialy for you stop open and close wh ,all players and not only WM members say that ,give me reason to ba you temp im waiting.
And those who call you hacker are not only admins...
Was on the game uga jimas me 3 wm members ...
Dont make topic for you come and cry bitch.

And when we said knife why you didnt tell no???NOOB
And you are lier about kicked people with good score (Another funny story that happens every day then server is full admins kick some people that probably been playing all map with good score with reason "server is full join later" WTF?! If server is full that admin's who kicks someone should join later as well.) Just for the lies you said ill ask to ban you.
Find me one person i kick for this reason and ill leave wm but if you dont find your temp ban come LIER!!
That reason "server is full join later" is for people who is spec noob only for spec,how i can kick person with that reason.
PLEASE BAN THIS ASSHOLE.
I dont care who calls me hacker.. you and your cheating expert friends can cry every day I just dont care cuz I DONT HACK! And everytime you call me wh I take that as a compliment. Thank you. About kicking spectates only :) well ok I will make screens next time, cuz I remember one day then I was kicked 2 times in the middle of match for reason "random kick join later".. that must be my lucky day.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Probably just because most people don't like you pal

pingeriss

Reaction score
Crying about everything ? :D Would love to see about what ?! You all are crying about my super wh that I turning on and off everytime lol. So who is whiny here?

LeninsHirn

Reaction score
just an outside opinion from an ex admin, as this is your Server, you pay for it, you can decide who Plays on it.
if one Player here is suspected by the majority of regulars as well as wm´s of being a wh, you imo are justified to protect the public and the friendly atmosphere by banning the Person who constantly poisons the Servers peace.

pingeris closely Monitors if so. is taking a demo and seen in the Player list, so taking demo is a waste of time. as hes no new wh he can simply adopt then and "be surpised" from time to time. anyway, if s.o. is a skilled Player (no doubt pingeris is) and uses wh, there is no way a demo can cath him deathproof unless he wh´s while playing drunk without self control. ^^

pingeriss

Reaction score
LeninsHirn said:
just an outside opinion from an ex admin, as this is your Server, you pay for it, you can decide who Plays on it.
if one Player here is suspected by the majority of regulars as well as wm´s of being a wh, you imo are justified to protect the public and the friendly atmosphere by banning the Person who constantly poisons the Servers peace.

pingeris closely Monitors if so. is taking a demo and seen in the Player list, so taking demo is a waste of time. as hes no new wh he can simply adopt then and "be surpised" from time to time. anyway, if s.o. is a skilled Player (no doubt pingeris is) and uses wh, there is no way a demo can cath him deathproof unless he wh´s while playing drunk without self control. ^^
In my opinion people like you is more poisoning server, comes to server not to play but to cry about other players gameplay. Most times then I play I dont even say a word in whole map.. just playing.. thats all I want.

Really cool story about wh (taking demo is a waste of time. as hes no new wh he can simply adopt then and "be surpised" from time to time). So why there is no other smart wh's like me here ?! I'm the only one?! And you are saying that bans should be without proofs. I can see one reason why you are ex admin.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
pingeriss said:
In my opinion people like you is more poisoning server, comes to server not to play but to cry about other players gameplay. Most times then I play I dont even say a word in whole map.. just playing.. thats all I want.

Really cool story about wh (taking demo is a waste of time. as hes no new wh he can simply adopt then and "be surpised" from time to time). So why there is no other smart wh's like me here ?! I'm the only one?! And you are saying that bans should be without proofs. I can see one reason why you are ex admin.
Gettin' real tired of your shit motherfucker

LeninsHirn

Reaction score
well there is immediately a contradiction in ur Claims.
if i would randomly call other Players wh´s you could for sure ignore my Allegation.
but u yourself admit, that for a miraculous reason you feel singled out, and are suprised that u are supected to be the lone suspect here. get the Point?

anyway, i personally laugh about every death that is served to me, i slap myself when i died outta stupidity, certainly dont care about my stats else i wouldnt risk c4 and knife runs, and compliment my Killers if the finished me off in a way i deem Special.

as for you, i dislike playing in the same Team, cause i think having a wh in Team is unfair, so i rather join the other side when granted a Switch Chance.

pingeriss said:
In my opinion people like you is more poisoning server, comes to server not to play but to cry about other players gameplay. ...). So why there is no other smart wh's like me here ?! I'm the only one?!

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ceeee said:
Pingeris: Admins are allowed to make room for themselfs or other WM members by kicking the players. Usually admin who is online at the server, can kick spectators and afks if the server is full.

If admin is not online and wants to join the server, they usually kick a player with the lowest score because it's more likely that this player is either spec or afk. Sometimes it might be that the player have just joined the server. Admins can't see from admin panel, is there any spectates or afks in the server.

UFO: You are NOT allowed to kick players for that reason. If some people agree to knife, they can knife if they want but if they don't want to knife, no can do.

You cannot force people to knife, that's a fact. It's your own foolishness if you try to knife people who haven't said that they will knife.
This sums everything up, why are you guys still complaining?

If people think you hack, you get banned, then you may come here and complain about people thinking you wallhack, so stop this already.

TBerty

Retired Member
Reaction score
Fuck that this guy wants a war he has one.
cum @ me irl m8
i wil rek u
pal

alex<3

Honorary Member
Reaction score
TBerty said:
Fuck that this guy wants a war he has one.
cum @ me irl m8
i wil rek u
pal
shh, you dont have to act stupid just because he does :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)