Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
ill add hospital again soon :p i rmeoved cause im fed up of server empty on evenstar/hospital and threhold

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
omg evenstar is great map comon. All amps is good , maybee diamont center is sux in vip mode but pls leaver rest map!

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
all maps should be added fuck nabs who leave

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well everything depend of rotation, We should switch the best maps between those less popular. I think A bomb , brewer , fairfax , foodwall is that kind of map in vip mode. Daimond and power plant is dificult map cause it have a lot of ways so that why poeple wanna skip it cause with random players they feel lack of tactic element. Anyway in my opinion also all maps should be on server maybe expect Daimond Center.

R0cknr0lla

Retired Member
Reaction score
I'm getting 90 fps too, try to clean your windows or buy new computer :(
P.S. But btw few times I've got packetloss, so it make me sometimes laggy ...mybe its because of my net provider

Pipsqueaks

Reaction score
A normal server should have around 40-60 ping but the public WM servers and WM warservers gives people around 60-150 constant, it is a bit weird it needs to be looked at because it affects me when people watch me they see me lag but i dont feel it...

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wrong section, this is about swat servers, m8.

Reaction score
OMFGi played on WM couple of min earlier and i dont know but it was just pure SHIT,i mean i had freezes like crash freez all the time,people where complaining whining,and then all went to ELF server....

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Sonny said:
OMFGi played on WM couple of min earlier and i dont know but it was just pure SHIT,i mean i had freezes like crash freez all the time,people where complaining whining,and then all went to ELF server....

freezing and crashing doesn't necessarily mean it's servers fault, it means it's computer/ graphic fault, you should see what lag it is before complaining about servers

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I think sonny means that all people had same freze not only him . And fact is ppl are comlaining that server is lagging. They even prefer to go on thins SGT Rus server than ours. After MARK mod uninstaling not change a much :D

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I just removed swat few minutes ago. It is not fun anymore to play with lag. The difference between good player and avarage just not exist anymore. Sometimes poeple die fast sometimes you open fire to whole spawn and nobody die. I dont see sense to play that game if everything depend of lucky and you got kill even by noobs who normally should be dead after max 1, 2 burst.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
come to cod4 michal. and i think im not totaly noob r,ght now. i am getting normal player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)