Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

klnG_kOnG

Deleted Account
@ pips! i have rly nice ping on cod4 servers! the main reason might be the location of server.... its located in germany :D
which seems to be a good solution! as long germany is in mid of europe and providing strongest net and serverprovider! :D

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I sometimes have lag and I sometimes don't have lag. But I'm fed up also with people who always complain about lags...and in the end they have high score...

FiliX78

Reaction score
ViRuS said:
come to cod4 michal. and i think im not totaly noob r,ght now. i am getting normal player

i can confirm that.. virus is becaming pro :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
i can confirm that.. virus is becaming pro :D

in what? loool

btw. I dont like also to shoot 1 guy from 1 meter with whole clip but comon Michal (like i cant to shot michal in convinance store :D ). We play 4 fun even if this makes angry.

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Michal said:
I just removed swat few minutes ago. It is not fun anymore to play with lag. The difference between good player and avarage just not exist anymore. Sometimes poeple die fast sometimes you open fire to whole spawn and nobody die. I dont see sense to play that game if everything depend of lucky and you got kill even by noobs who normally should be dead after max 1, 2 burst.

DarthGhost said:
in what? loool

btw. I dont like also to shoot 1 guy from 1 meter with whole clip but comon Michal (like i cant to shot michal in convinance store :D ). We play 4 fun even if this makes angry.

welcome to my world. i play like tht from the beginning of swt4 life. i have never killed a guy with 1 bullet. i have to use 3-4 shoots to kill some1 alltime. even though these conditions i am not NOOB

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well Virus I had allways good ping on WM (expect some period when my provider had technical problems) cause Im not far from server. Now my ping is around 50-70 depend of when Im playing (mornings and nights ping is ofcorse much better) I tried to change netspeed, from high game settings to low and nothing work. When more poeple start shot eachother or nade fps drop from 90 to 50, sometimes even more and game is freeze. Well yestarday I was angry but that not change the fact server do not work properly

Li___

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Try to change connection settings in game
open console type stat net, then netspeed 20000, it helps sometimes. i have pings about 50-80 and i dont have lags, or i have but very rare

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
Li___ said:
open console type stat net, then netspeed 20000, it helps sometimes. i have pings about 50-80 and i dont have lags, or i have but very rare

+1!

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
Li___ said:

i made it and its not helping. I got shit FPS but not on all servers. So its not only PC problem

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
DarthGhost said:
i made it and its not helping. I got shit FPS but not on all servers. So its not only PC problem

but i rarely get lags, and my pc isn't the best :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i change my netspeed to 1000000000000000000000 and then i had no lags but then killing is more difficult than normal speed

Charfire

Management
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
i change my netspeed to 1000000000000000000000 and then i had no lags but then killing is more difficult than normal speed

lol virus, just admitt you need cheats to kill, we won't mind :D

R0cknr0lla

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:

Well, I always play with netspeed 30000 it works perfect for me

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Do you know why WM is empty all the time. Cause in past we could offer players with brain great server. Nowadays WM still pay a lot of for server but it doesnt work better or worse than other cheap servers. I can even say markiemod offer much better server (location in germany) with much lower price. That problem not apear since few days but since few months anyway nobody rly care cause we become slowly COD clan. I rather to play on other servers than WM cause I dont like this lags. I even won't fill it cause for me it is waste time and my nervous. I talk with KF but it is as like allways. Promise, promise and nothing happen later. Same when we asked about web accounts etc There is any motivation to improve this clan ? I could understood if WM has no money for something better but donation are spend for laggy server. Dont count for me I lost whole enthusiasm to play on World Mafia.

darkkop

Deleted Account
i lagged some times not olways its annoying to play on laggy server indeed server was olways full now olmost olways empty ....

Mencjusz

Retired Member
Reaction score
well i lag but i think its more about my comp rather than svr. nevertheless many players says that it is a bit laggy, not much however still.

darkkop

Deleted Account
not much ppl lag but its helpfull to reset server

Delete the bans , delete mencj en sabbatH from server and server is perfect ;)

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
unfortunetly i must agree with Michal. I also laggy on WM server. In fact nowdays only ESA had server with less lag and u can kill someone there(not like on MYT 100 bullets and nothing).
I hate ESAs but i need to play there undercover coz there is no other server with players to play ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)