Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
KF what happend to WM server. Since few days it start lag a lot of. Our server start to remind me good old shit times from 1.0 :D It is case configuration, provider problem or maybe we have to many stuff on dedi server ? How many people noticed same problem ? Maybe our dedi cant handle this traffiic and we need to donate for new server or just kick cod section from WM :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
I think we all notice that. Not even WM only. Many players told me that server became a shit and i think that also. Maybe COD is taking to much... pls do something coz server is lagy so much that is almost impossible to play. I agree with Michal..... Pls dont forgot about SWAT....WE STILL ALIVE and we doing fine :D !!!!!

beeswax

Honorary Member
Reaction score
We have the same problems on the .12 CoD server. Especially in the evenings, my ping raises from 25 to 80, and it gets laggy.

Reaction score
I had lags too,but not that much,still playable,but sometimes it lags rapidly like 1 sek and lag :/

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i lag too in swat, when we had RD training i did lag badly i did move like in slow motion in stairs

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes there was lag yesterday, it lasted not more than a minute...but still it makes game difficult to play :D

Boyka

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yep I have also lag.. Need lots of bullets to kill someone =/

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
bodhisattva.fnord23 said:
We have the same problems on the .12 CoD server. Especially in the evenings, my ping raises from 25 to 80, and it gets laggy.

my dream is playing with 80 ping one day..... that day i will become the king of the games.

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
well i had the most kills almost every round, so im asking myself how many it would have been without the f****** lags :D

especially right after i got a faster connection, it started to lag in our server :D

FiliX78

Reaction score
i watched server resources.. its 10% of CPU and 1.56Gb of 8Gb for RAM actually.. 1 swat + 3 cod servers running.. i dont think is a resource problem i will check the net too..

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
FiliX78 said:
i watched server resources.. its 10% of CPU and 1.56Gb of 8Gb for RAM actually.. 1 swat + 3 cod servers running.. i dont think is a resource problem i will check the net too..
np, but don't forget to turn off complete CoD :D

KrazyFire

Founder
Reaction score
Guys it lags cause last restart was 2 months ago swat4log is 5gb last time I saw and for cod it's 300mb last week cause I reinstalled xd it's swat 4 fault cod server takes 0% CPU cod takes only 300,000kb memory for each server in swat it takes 5% per server in CPU and 300000kb per server swat old laggy not very good configured cod slightly new better configured but also server had a connection restart 4 months ago other downtimes was router being reconfiged not server crashes I'm back from London on Monday I'll see what I can do swat server lags also cause markmods cause it asks markmods site to send data every 5 seconds :D

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
its wierd co i play on ELF server today and its also start lag heavy. Maybe it some problems fom MarkieBoy servers?

FiliX78

Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
Guys it lags cause last restart was 2 months ago swat4log is 5gb last time I saw and for cod it's 300mb last week cause I reinstalled xd it's swat 4 fault cod server takes 0% CPU cod takes only 300,000kb memory for each server in swat it takes 5% per server in CPU and 300000kb per server swat old laggy not very good configured cod slightly new better configured but also server had a connection restart 4 months ago other downtimes was router being reconfiged not server crashes I'm back from London on Monday I'll see what I can do swat server lags also cause markmods cause it asks markmods site to send data every 5 seconds :D

LOL rly 5Gb swat log?? wtff :D i dont saw it xD

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
To be honest I was allways against this mod cause simple it banned a lot of innocent players (problems with recoil) and poeple still cheating even if this mod is ON. Poeple are still able to using aimbot. The good thing is reports when someone teamnading and team taze but still the best admin is human eye. Well if markiemod is reason of this lag I have hope we can resign of this mod till the moment when it will be fixed.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
markieboy i pay you 1000 € if u turn off spawn protection from all servers !!!

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
KrazyFire said:
cod server takes only 300,000kb memory for each server, in swat it takes 300.000kb per server

oh yeah, now i see the difference :D
u forgot to mention how many swat and how many cod servers we have :D

and KF, u talk like a machine gun. ever heard of points and comma? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)