sometimes huge laggs, sometimes its ok :D

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
still sucks. now i have just deleted the game and reinstalling it back

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Lol now even Myt and SoE less lag than WM.

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
I dont have clue why we have installed markie mod on server. In past everything work really cool on WM now I dont see difreent beetwen WM and MYT server. Both lag like hell.Everything is random. Sometimes when you shot rival die very fast sometimes you need to use half magazine to kill 1 guy. It is such big deal to keep markiemod ON instead keep good quality of server ? For while we had only Gez mod and it was much better. Well the only one good thing is info when someone team nade but isnt reason to keep lag on server. Lets remove all this smacs, mups , informations about team nading. Just simple GEZ mod.Usually a lot of WM's playing on server so they can easy manage server and kick all troublemakers. Seriously that is so annoying. I dont see any motivation to play cause with this lag do not exist difrent beetwen good , avarage and low player. Can we creat a poll or something like that ?

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
i agree that server is laggy like hell again, but i dont think its Markmod fault. ELF have mark mod and it not so laggy like our servers!

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Elf lag even more. btw I changed mind Myt less lag now than WM

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
something is wierd with 1.1 coz in 1.0 with markie mod i have 90 fps but in 1.1 i have only 15 fps. i do not think it s markie mod fault. but if it s markie mod's fault then let s remove it

FiliX78

Reaction score
i tried to disable not remove mark mod and a bit bit better.. but i dont think this is affordable.. i should remove mark mod to try better

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well Can we try just keep Gez mod on server ? Than after some period lets see if it solve problem ?
this is my score when mod was disabled and I had nice ping ;D

Silver

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Michal said:
Well Can we try just keep Gez mod on server ? Than after some period lets see if it solve problem ?
oh u had a really nice score while u had almost no real enemies, nice job! ;)

i played today, had no lags at all, and markmod was on.

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
its nothing about pings, with my avg 30-40 ping i have lags too. i agree we should try again without the mod for a week(but with WA) ;)

FiliX78

Reaction score
Michal said:

Michal 25-7 omgg cheater cheater ahahahahaha

Michal

Senior Admin
Reaction score

This is cheating Filix :D In stechkov playing a lot of noobs and really easy for ban :D We played TSS with Delta for while but in each game some Delta was banned and finnaly we needed stop to play there with tag ;) So gays are you going remove markiemod and keep only GEZ for test ?

ViRuS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeahhh. and yesterday midnight at 04.00 at turkey time. i entered to server to check admin rights and then all noobs followed me and server became full. we played with 7 WM member and server was nice. my FPS dinally was 90 . i liked that now do not put MArkie staff for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)