i need croatians support

FIRESALE

Reaction score
i wanna spend my summer time in croatia with my family.
would be nice if some1 know a gentle house to rent.
we are 5ppl + a baby and a car.
need to be at the beach!!!
lol i wish me alot of luck
greatz

RoyalRS

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Casper can find house for u family :) for real i dont know but good luck for u vacantion :( !!!

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
To small requirements Firesale :) House should have about 200m2 with swimming pool, 2 plazma TV, should have two bitches who were doing for you massage and going for beer to shop, 50 m to disco full of naked womens, 50 to center of the city, 2 m from the beach, With big grill outside, good weather and yaht near house :(

btw. have a nice rest in Croatia. I was there 2 times and was very nice. You should also visit Nacionalni Park Plitvička jezera, it,s very nice. Here you got link with some photos of the place:

it was abou 10$ per person but 6-7 years ago

http://www.google.pl/images?q=plitw...tle&resnum=2&ved=0CC0QsAQwAQ&biw=1280&bih=685

SabbatH

Honorary Member
Reaction score
DG - you are describing Casper house ? :(

Yes I heard that Croatia is very nice place to have holidays for relax. I also heard that it is not so expensive like other south European countries...but I heard it some time ago so things could change from that time :)

SBSP

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
contact toSBSP. he is Hun also

???

and what could i help him if im Hun, and he wanna go to Croatia? :)

Bean

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It's fairly easy to find a house to rent in Croatia. Many locals there live only from tourism. I'd suggest Pag if you can afford it :) it's really the nicest sea I've seen so far.

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
the best place in Europe for holidays is Spanish East coast, no doubts.

the sky is so blue that u cant imagine it, it doesnt matter if its january or july, bluest sky and big sun shinning 24/7. In Valencia this whole week we've been above 20º all the time, and yesterday there even was people swimming in the beach.

DarthGhost

Retired Member
Reaction score
ViRuS said:
contact toSBSP. he is Hun also

SBSP said:
???

and what could i help him if im Hun, and he wanna go to Croatia? :(

LooooL Virus is so Noob , probaly he dont have geography in shool :(

Xavii said:
the best place in Europe for holidays is Spanish East coast, no doubts.

the sky is so blue that u cant imagine it, it doesnt matter if its january or july, bluest sky and big sun shinning 24/7. In Valencia this whole week we've been above 20º all the time, and yesterday there even was people swimming in the beach.

LoooL go to spain Firesale you can swim in sand there :)

FIRESALE

Reaction score
lol DG same suggestion here!
thx 4 help but indeed there was no help. xD

7casper

Honorary Member
Reaction score
good choice firesale :( Croatia is the best :)
I cant help you,I live too far from beach...But I am sure you will find good place :(
Or you can stay at my home its big house with 30 windows,10 doors,4dogs,3 swimming polls,partyes every day,sweet young girls and the most important reason to come ME :D

R0cknr0lla

Retired Member
Reaction score
I can check it , you just have to say which location in Croatia you like to visit :)

R0cknr0lla

Retired Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAAHA Virus and Xavi naps:DDDD
people swimming in the beach... I cant stop laughing....HAHAHA

The-Animal

Reaction score
yea i am renting my house during summer time,its near beach and has 4 apartmants but am already booked up for whole summer so sry,but there are many places via internet you can visit for renting house in croatia and come trust me you wont regreat it,croatia was ellected as one of the best turist destinations...have fun :)

Xavii

Senior Admin
Reaction score
@DG: it was direct spanish translation, Nadar en la playa = swim in the beach :D ofc i ment Sea.

@ Croatian: u guys rent your houses on summer ?? where u sleep meanwhile ? :D

FIRESALE

Reaction score
@rocky: we need a beach made of sand so i think it has to be close to ston or opuzen or dubrovnik or an island infront of. am i right?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)